poker stars/tracking hand history

I played in a sit and go the other night and I got smoked on one hand badly. I wanted to review the hand but I wrote down the wrong hand #. Here is the hand # that was played after 983920842 is there a way to find the hand before?
I was set up perfectly, took the bait and went down with 2nd to the nuts...I believe.. :oops:

Comments

• Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell directly when the next hand in sequence is.

But there are lots of indirect ways. :)

When you request a hand history, you have lots of options. Try something like requesting your last 100 hands played or something like that. Use some criterion that will be sure to capture the hand you're interested in.

Then, use your email program or a text editor to find the hand number you do have which is close by. Voila! The hand you want will be the one either immediately before or after that one.

Even if you don't have any hand numbers, you can still probably find hands you want even if you only know a little inforamtion, like the approximate time you played it.

I like to request the hand histories of interesting hands as they happen, usually just by requesting the last 5 hands just after the hand finishes.

ScottyZ