Home Games - Invitations

Hey guys!

It's been a little while, but I thought I would stop by again. I wanted to tell you about Tilt Central
This is the free site that sends out your invitations, then your guests click accept or decline. You can see up to the minute status of who's responded and how many people are coming. They're still free over one year later. You can also join a list and be notified of any games in your area as well.

It's worth checking out.

http://www.tiltcentral.com

I'm still All-In!!!!!!

Comments

• Any policies on protection of information?

Some background:

I've just started getting a trickle of spam on two email address I use only for poker. Each site would only know one address. A number of people connected to this forum might have both addresses. I know I have received an invite on both addresses from your service. I'm not accusing you guys but the coincidence is interesting.

Anyone else start getting spam just recently? Any other ideas how the email addresses could get out?
  • yes i have....i thought it was west side poker going into a new domain...
    i godda say..it may be a great service, but unsolicited email is going into my junk file!
  • I was told that only I have access to my email list. If I am wrong please tell me. This has been a great service to me, but only if it isn't used by the organizers of the site to spam others.

Prophet 22
  • i dont know..am i on your email list?!
    I very well might be....and again, i dont mind receiving west side poker updates..it's when i start getting other things from "tilt central" that i'll be labeling it junk!
    so am i on your list?!
    M
  • I've been getting quite abit of it as well lately. Might be from another site I'm using though, and would be interested to know if other league members have been getting alot of junk/spam lately as well. If so, I will send the organizer of the site I'm using a message and ask him what gives.
  • Quiane wrote:
    i dont know..am i on your email list?!
    I very well might be....and again, i dont mind receiving west side poker updates..it's when i start getting other things from "tilt central" that i'll be labeling it junk!
    so am i on your list?!
    M

Yes  Mark you have been on my email list for while.

Prophet 22
  • I made my email address "visible to the public" here only and started getting spam (from one source only..."Johnny Black") I've since made my address private.

This forum was the only place I used the email address, so I'm pretty sure a bot/spider picks up email addresses. Not much you can do if you put it publicly visible.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    I've been getting quite abit of it as well lately.  Might be from another site I'm using though, and would be interested to know if other league members have been getting alot of junk/spam lately as well.  If so, I will send the organizer of the site I'm using a message and ask him what gives.

Hey STR82ACE could it be from the Home Poker Tour site?
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    I've been getting quite abit of it as well lately. Might be from another site I'm using though, and would be interested to know if other league members have been getting alot of junk/spam lately as well. If so, I will send the organizer of the site I'm using a message and ask him what gives.

Hey STR82ACE could it be from the Home Poker Tour site?

My thoughts exactly. Not positive though, but I would like to hear from other members about what kind of spam they are getting.
  • This button isn't used enough so I thought I'd bring it into play.

:spam:  :spam:  :spam: