Nexgen chips

DOes any1 have any sample sets of any of the nexgen chips? Im thinking about 500.

Are they all made the same??

Im looking at getting the river chips, or lucky bee. The one thing i dont like about the river chips, and some of the other nexgens is that half of the chips are edge spotted 1 way, and the rest are edge spotted another way. But chances are Im only going to get 3, or maybe 4 colours. I dont really see the need for 5+ colours.

Comments

• I bought 1000 of the Nexgen Rivers a couple of months ago and they are fantastic. Had my own labels printed and they look amazing. I recommend them....look at the nuts.ca, I got a deal where you a buy 500 you get another 500 at half price plus free shipping.
  • I got a 650 piece RPT set from straightflush.ca

Great looking chips! Love the colours and the look great with the custom guitar player labels I got for them.

Id recommend them for sure. For the price theyre awesome.
  • I bought 1000 of the Nexgen Rivers a couple of months ago and they are fantastic.  Had my own labels printed and they look amazing.  I recommend them....look at the nuts.ca, I got a deal where you a buy 500 you get another 500 at half price plus free shipping.

i know i want nexgens. i have a lucky bee sample set in the mail right now so i will wait and see. the one thing that i dont like about the river chips, is that the edge spots are of 2 different patterns. call me crazy....
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D
  • Let me know what you pick and i'll beat just about any price.
  • they look alright. came in the mail the other day. but they dont look that great sconstruction wise. where the edge spots meet the main colour of the chip there are the occasional crack, and you can see the edge spot colour under the main especially with the white chip
  • toppair.ca wrote:
    Let me know what you pick and i'll beat just about any price.

my current prices are at www.straightflush.ca and they offer free shipping on orders exceeding $50 bucks
  • I'm gonna grab a set of the Lucky Bee 8200 series with labels.... my current price on them is 17 cents a chip... can you beat it?

http://personalpokerchips.com/index.cfm/NEXGEN_POKER_SALE