!!!! FREE POKER CHIPS!!!!

yeah im sure weve all seen this, !!!!FREE POKER CHIPS!!!!! you hit the link, then you have to deposit to the website and play about 300 hands minimum. do these places actually send you pokerchips like how they say or do you get crap plastic one?

seems kinda too good to be true ? but hey, i can be proven wrong :ah :ac :ad :as

Comments

• I have received 15 sets of 11.5g composite chips (mostly dice design) in alum. cases with dealer puck, 2 decks of crappy cards and 5 dice from just putting a link on my website. NO COST !!! Shipping and taxes and everything covered by them.

If you are interested, check out my website, www.13cards.com.

Cheers!
  • there are offers like that here as well, with more to come soon.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?board=56.0
  • Some places are legit some are not.

If you actually want to do it, check out pokersourceonline.com (not a referral link).

They have an amazing selection of things to choose from, and they always deliver and their service is always great.
  • these chips will be added soon to the poker room offers section.

d498dea9ff.jpg
  • hey 13 cards.....

cute kid

thats kinda freaky that all of those other people in your family were also all born on sundays.
  • Thanks..she is cute, eh?

Did you sign up for some chips????
  • im gonna wait till my income tax comes in, or when i get some extra money. i dont have an extra 100 bucks kicking around right now or else i would.