WSOP episode on TSN Feb 6 (8-9pm ET)

Seeing Tiffany Williamson taking forever to fold KJ hearts to that guy Shawn was hilarious. Contemplating that call with that hand....I have no idea how she made it that far but none the less she made me laugh!

Comments

• I havent seen that episode yet, i taped it last night and will watch today, but i did see the episode that aired on Sunday and I'm sure most missed it as it was on the same time as the Superbowl, but if you did catch it or tape it on Sunday's episode the edition of the NUTS was about how the WSOP has really evolved into a world event and they showed people from all over the world in a short clip playing at this years WSOP. As they clip played we see a bunch of people with heavy accents we never heard of then the camera quickly glances around the room and there's Hansen, Laak, Negreneau, Devilfish, most known players from outside the US are shown and WAIT.......there's a guy in a kilt! He has no hair! I've seen that guy before, its the pokerforum's own Dave Scharf!
  • Damn it, I missed that one. I wish I saw Dave in his Kilt. No man love intended.
  • My favourite part was when the tournament director was counting down. It gets declared dead and she asks him to show his cards. In a strange turn of events... He doesn't show. :D
  • I'm finding it's been hit and miss with the TSN episodes this year.

I've managed to catch a bunch of them, but missed some as well. Guess we're down to the final 3 or 4 of the main event now.

macbb
  • Next episode is tomorrow (Sunday) at 2 pm. They're on the website.