rake back

Looking to start a rake back for Nine Poker and thinking of using either rakerebate.net or rakebreak.com
If any one has any experience with either of these sites I would be happy to hear from you and also use you as a referral.

Comments

• what rakeback does 9poker offer?
  • Looks like I can get 25%. 9poker is a Tiger skin and I already play at Tigergaming.
  • ok...may have to look into it.

Getting 25% from Supreme and since it is where we get bonus $$ from posting on top of all that,. and the member tournaments there, I'm qute content with it so far. :)
  • that's correct, 'cept it's 30%...check the 'poker room offers' section.
  • I use rakebreak.com and have never had a problem with them, no missed payments nothing. I would appreciate the referal moose if that's the way your going to go.
  • Sorry ScottyZ snagged it.

One thing I noticed though is that 9poker seems to give a 25% deposit bonus on every deposit so the rakeback in the end isn't really going to do me much good. - Deposit bonus is deducted from any rakeback you earn.
  • yeah, that kind of counterfeits it.
  • Deposit bonus is deducted from any rakeback you earn.

Actually, at RakeBreak.com, the way it works is that any deposit bonuses that you recieve are deducted from your gross rake, not from your rakeback payment.

For example, if you are playing at a site with 25% rakeback, generate $500 in rake, and clear a $100 deposit bonus, your rakeback payment in addition to the deposit bonus is ($500 - $100) * 25% = $100, and not ($500 * 25%) - $100 = $25.

https://www.rakebreak.com/FAQ.php#14

ScottyZ
  • For example, if you are playing at a site with 25% rakeback, generate $500 in rake, and clear a $100 deposit bonus, your rakeback payment in addition to the deposit bonus is ($500 - $100) * 25% = $100, and not ($500 * 25%) - $100 = $25.

Sweet. $1.20 in rake at 9poker earns me $1 in bonus, whereas $1.20 in rake earns me $.30 in rakeback. However ($1.20-$1)*25% = $0.05. If this 25% continuous deposit bonus is for real I can keep redepositing at $100 a crack and always earn bonus $$ and rakeback $$. I think I am getting the equivalent of 87.5% rakeback.

The whole point of switching to rakeback at 9poker was that I found at Tiger I was still playing there, paying rake, between bonuses.

Get $150 FREE in poker cash with your first deposit of $100

To show you our appreciation and to help you start building your bank-roll we are offering you a 150% Sign-up Bonus with your first deposit! The bonuses don't stop there. You'll also receive a 25% re-deposit bonus on all future deposits directly into the poker room
  • Moose let me know how it works out. The way you describe it it looks like that's where I'll move to next to whore a lil.
  • Well so far the continuous 25% reload thingy is for real.  The sng's are incredibly easy.  Last night I looked up to find myself heads up in only the 3rd level and I hadn't won a hand yet.  Unfortunately it put me in the position of 9000+ chips vs. 700 or so but hey 2nd place is 2nd place.

In one week ratebreak has MM down for $80.50 in rake but we will see how it all works out after the bonuses are paid out.  I may have to find another tiger skin and sign up myself.  I wonder if they would do it for pokerincanada.com

If you are going to sign up let me know so we can do the referral bonus as well.
  • Moose what limits are you playing and how easy is it to clear the bonus's? If I sign up again it will be through ratebreak since I'm already registered there for eurobet, full tilt etc. Does the site give you a referal? Could you let me know

Thanx

Joe
  • Well after $80 in rake in a week @ 5% thats $1600 in bets and MM is at 1100 points or $110 in bonus. That was mostly accumulated at $1/2 limit but also some $5 nl. Tourney fees count as points. I would say it clears about as fast as Pokerroom at $1/2 and above.
  • Thanks moose, I need a change and poker room isn't doing it for me. I"m down to 100 to clear my bonus then I think I'm taking a break and then maybe sign up at 9 poker.
  • One more quick question for ya moose, can you clear bonus's via sng's? I know tiger gaming isn't poker tracker compatible however lately all I've been playing is sng's. I've cleared many a poker room bonus playing that way.

Thanks
  • Yes you can and the sng's are incredibly fishy. They fill slow though, takes a while to start a $10 one. Since reading some of your threads I've switched to playing sng's a fair bit. Ran the stats last night - 5 and 10 sngs - mostly 10 and mostly limit, 48% ITM, 34% ROI, after 41 played. I like it!

I usually start up Tiger, enter a $5 and $10 sng, and play some ring games while I wait for them to fill. After running the stats, I am moving up to $20.
  • I'll probably play 20's or better. On poker room I'm running a 22% ROI with a 41% ITM 4 tabling. I just had enough there and need a change. And a little bonus whoring doesn't hurt
  • I found this explanation on bonuswhores.com Joe:

Curious about the discussion on Tiger Gaming and clearing bonuses through tournaments, I emailed them. Looks like it can be cleared in tournaments:

Hi Craig,

Thanks for emailing us.

In answer to your question, yes you can earn the required POP to fulfill a bonus. Depending on the amount you deposit will determine how much POP you have to earn.

For every $1 you pay in tournament hosting fees you will earn 10 POP Points. Tournament POP is calculated in $1 increments (rounded down). In order to earn POP from tournaments the fee must equal or exceed $1.

Example:
    If you buy into a $10+$1 Sit-N-Go tournament, once play commences you will earn 10 POP. Re-Buys can also earn you POP, so each re-buy into a $10+$1 tourney will earn you an additional 10 POP.

Based on the 100% first deposit bonus for every $1 deposited, you must earn 12 Player Option Points (POP). Once this POP has been earned, the bonus will automatically be credited to your account.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate emailing us again or on 'Live Chat' 24/7.

Regards,
    Andy

Btw played 1 $20 sng on Tiger tonight and got 5th. :'(
    but I played 1 $20 limit sng on Pokerroom and took 1st. :D
  • Wow I haven't earned rakeback before but from the account info on rakebreak it shows MM's rake generated from 2 weeks at Nine poker as $184.28. Not sure if that includes a deduction of the $150 deposit bonus she cleared or not. I suspect not. So at any rate, at the end of the month they paid her a straight 25% of that amount or $46.45. Why it is off a few pennies, I don't know. So so far it seems a pretty sweet deal.

We will see what a full month at Nine poker generates...