Custom Poker Table Promotional Offer - GTA Preferably

Hello,
Im looking to build a poker table as an example template for the website Im currently building. I dont want to build one and have inventory on hand, but since I'll be using it for my own advetising purposes, Im looking to take an order at a discounted price.

There are some restrictions however. The first is that I am NOT looking to build a minimalistic smallest-budget possible table. I am looking to build a racetrack table, with or without dealer area, with steel/brass drink holders, no plastic and most importantly with wood pedestals or steel restaurant legs. I will NOT do folding legs on this one. Im looking to build a nice, high end, furniture quality table.
Playing surface type and colours are completely customizeable.

If anyone is interested in a table like this, please email me or PM me and I will fill you in on the promotional pricing.

Lastly, shipping IS available, but I would prefer a customer in the GTA.

Cheers
Ryan Healy

Comments

• If no one puts in the order why not hold a 10 person tourney for it.

Lets say you just want to recoup your costs on it.
    Cost = $1000. I say you have a buy in of $150 this way 1st gets the table, 2nd $300 and 3rd $200.
  • You know that might be a pretty good idea!

Thanks for the input!
  • Would there be any interest from anyone here on such a tournament? The building cost (assuming I cant get hooked up with a wholesaler for the pedestals) will probably be between 700-900, so a buyin would likely be about 90-110 for a 10 man tourney, less is there are more people.
  • ryanhealy wrote:
    Would there be any interest from anyone here on such a tournament? The building cost (assuming I cant get hooked up with a wholesaler for the pedestals) will probably be between 700-900, so a buyin would likely be about 90-110 for a 10 man tourney, less is there are more people.

I would be in.
  • I'd be on in this one.
  • I don't mind playing if you hold this while I'm back in town.
  • This probably wouldnt go down for at least a few weeks. Ive still got some stuff to tie up before I start building. Scheduling is very flexible.
  • I would be interested.
  • I would be interested too :fish:
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    I would be interested too  :fish:

HEY!!! Limit one per household!!! :rage:
    Sharks...both of you.... :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:

HEY!!! Limit one per household!!!   :rage:
    Sharks...both of you.... :D

I'm planning on coming in second, especially if you are going to be there STR82ACE
  • Any other interest on this?
    Id like to get at least close to 10 people to show interest to make sure itll work.

Again the first prize would be a poker table, furniture quality, with wooden pedestal legs, an oak racetrack, suited speedcloth, whisper vinyl, all solid wood and plywood (no particle, MDF or OSB), with all wood surfaces top and bottom fully finished, steel cupholders, etc.

The buyin would likely be around $100 give or take depending on the final exact cost of materials.

Cheers
    Ryan Healy
  • Build it and they will come..
  • Sure. As long as you can make it with a top so it will double as a dining room table.
  • Not likely pkrfce9.

Im able to make such a top, but the ammount of money and work a hardwood dining top would add to the cost would be substantial!

Its something Id be willing to do on custom orders, but for the purposes of a demonstration table which Id be making and THEN trying to sell, the cost increase would limit interest, and thats not something Im looking to do.
  • Ok. So when I win, I'll just stick a sheet of plywood on top for dinner. I'll make sure I tell everyone you made the top as well...
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Ok. So when I win, I'll just stick a sheet of plywood on top for dinner. I'll make sure I tell everyone you made the top as well...

Got a problem?
  • No problem. Not until dinner, at least.

I was just kidding. I'd be interested in a SNG for the table. It's about time I won something.
  • I'd be interested. plus a friend. let us know when and where
  • Me too. Plus a friend.
  • Looks like you got a good start to this Ryan. I'm sure more and more interest will be generated once you get the table near completion too.

Set it up. If you need help setting up a game, PM me and I can help you out.

AJ