TW Merch - Specializing in short run promotional items.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pimp my business.

www.twmerch.com

If you guys needs stickers, buttons, hats, t-shirts...anything promotional with your logo we can do it.

We have a referral system too where you make $25 per referral converting into a sale in case anyone needs some extra cash.

Cheers,
Josh Haddon
josh@twmerch.com

Comments

• whoah. This has GOT to be a sign. I just met with someone regarding pokerforum shirts...but nothing has been signed or billed yet....and you're local!! Do you have a physical store?
  • We do not have a public store. We run the office and short run printing out of my house, and we have wearhouse space in St. Jacobs for the larger machines etc. I've been fighting the city on a location I want for almost a year...so heres hoping!

If you PM me your mailing address I can send you a sample pack with what we can do.

That goes for anyone. We do great work at a great price.
  • Just because...

Bump.
  • actually...please don't bump randomly. I will however approve the addition of your link if you submit via the homepage of pokerforum.ca and it will remain there til the end of time.
  • Account suspension. :D
  • Sorry...and this isn't a bump because its already at the top.

Please don't ban me...I would have nothing to do all day...really.
  • Our web service is unreachable and the cite/email is down...je ne sais quoi..

trendwrecker@gmail.com

Or

joshwritesstuff@gmail.com

will help you out should you need anything.