Used Texas Hold'em Poker Tables

There has been alot of interest in these, so instead of PMing everyone I decided to start a new thread.

They are 9 seat tables w/ dealer trays

They were from my rental fleet & are in varying states of "used"

Most have nicks or scratches in the vinyl rails  (a couple have patchable tears)

I do not have pictures of the actual used tables, but they are the same style as this :http://theplayasclub.com/catalog/product_info.php?currency=CAD&cPath=77&products_id=271

They are $150 each or all 7 for $900 CAD.  P/U (London, ON) is preferable, but shipping can be arranged in ON.  for extra.

THanks.

P.S. I will try to get pics of the actual tables within a few days.

Comments

• I'm really interested in these tables... Are they still available?? I'm going to be in London with a big old caravan and no seats next week and thatspretty much the only time i'd be able to pick up a table.... my buddy also wants one so i think i'd be pickin' up 2 tables... anyways, I really really want this table... let me know if they are still available please

Rix
  • I'm also very interested in a few of these.

So, are they still avail?
  • i have 7 left. (1 may be spoken for)

They are invarious conditions of used, so first come, first served.
  • I'm also interested in a table or two. I sent an e-mail to your info@theplayasclub.com address but got no reply. Please e-mail me at jbubielo@hotmail.com as to when a good time for pick up is. Thanks.
  • I just picked one of these up.. so there's 6 left...

the table I got was in great condition.. no tears in teh rail... no tears in the fabric.. not TOO dirty.. there was some woodchips fom the other tables being stacked on top, but nothing a brush can't fix...  2 things I must say tho is that there is no tip slot like in the picture of the other table, AND the dealer tray is too far away from the edge... unlike the picture.  In order to shuffle cards past the tray i have to lean forward which i can see giving me back aches if i'm doing it for hours on end.  But really good condition.. raelly good price... I love this table and am so glad i picked it up..

thanks for the bargain
    Rix

click here for pix
    http://www.hamiltonfooz.com/ricky/table3.jpg
  • How much would shipping be to Toronto for these tables? Can i get a quote for 1 and 2 tables.
    Thanks woodman.
  • I will drive to london and pick one up this weekend, I emailed info@playasclub but no reply, email chris@bigchipspoker.net if you could please, thanks!
  • Soup wrote:
    I will drive to london and pick one up this weekend, I emailed info@playasclub but no reply, email chris@bigchipspoker.net if you could please, thanks!

info@theplayasclub.com

I'll send you one.