Phil Nipples

ok...was anyone lucky enough to see the wsop greatest moments on tsn?
we got a great show, which included clips of hellmuth telling us how he uses meditation to improve his game, walk around tapless, and drizzle some toothpaste down his chin!!

very nice

Comments

• :lol::lol:

That was on the ESPN WSOP fottage last year too. Man he looks like such a mutant in that montage. But he is just your average guy...God bless Phil :wink:
  • :lol::lol:

That was on the ESPN WSOP fottage last year too. Man he looks like such a mutant in that montage. But he is just your average guy...God bless Phil :wink:
  • Seeing Phil with no shirt on made me want to watch something less disgusting.

Like the scene from Jackass where the guy who has been saving up to take a big dump in a toilet in a store instead craps his pants in the van on the way there.

God bless that guy who crapped his pants. ;)

ScottyZ
  • yeah, that's a toss up
  • Dan808 wrote:
    yeah, that's a toss up

That gave me an idea... ;)

ScottyZ
  • barf.gifbarf.gifbarf.gifbarf.gifbarf.gif

I agree.
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Seeing Phil with no shirt on made me want to watch something less disgusting.

Like the scene from Jackass where the guy who has been saving up to take a big dump in a toilet in a store instead craps his pants in the van on the way there.

ScottyZ

That guys name is Dave England. Jackass is the best thing since...ever!!
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Seeing Phil with no shirt on made me want to watch something less disgusting.

ScottyZ

That guys name is Dave England. Jackass is the best thing since...ever!!

LOL :lol: