Samsung LCD Monitor/TV

Hey guys,

I've got this 15" Samsung LCD monitor with TV output and a controller

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10041170&catid=20371

Thats the exact monitor except in 17" form.

I paid about $450 in early spring, however I bought my laptop shortly thereafter so this thing has MAYBE 30 hours of "run" time.

I'm looking to get about $200, but I want it gone ASAP so make an offer, I may bite. This works great as an extra monitor while you multitable, or as a space saving TV. PM or email. thanks.

Comments

• Hey again, I also just realized I have an Ipod mini lying around that I no longer use. I recently bought a Napster compatable mp3 player, so I no longer use my Ipod Mini!

Details: Its a silver Ipod mini 4GB. It holds up to 1,000 songs. Its in perfect condition as I only ever used it in my car when the radio sucked. It comes with the computer cord to upload songs and to charge, the ipod headphones, and I'll toss in the car deck adapter thingy (you put the deck into the deck player, and then the cord into the top of the ipod and it plays through your car). I did get an engraving on the back of it, but the belt clip completly covers it up (kinda defeats the purpose huh?).

Anyways I paid $249.99+tax in the summer for this. And a new Ipod nano with 4GB runs $299.99. Shoot me an offer on this as well! Heck maybe I'll even come up with a package deal (monitor and ipod!).
  • both sooooooooold!

Thanks for the space!