We are Now Shipping our Tables!

If anyone would like any additional information, you can email me at ryantreverton@hotmail.com
The shipping quote will obviously vary depending on the location.  We are located in Windsor.
Pick up is available for:  10 man $450
                                  8 man $400
8c_1_b.JPG31_1_b.JPG
75_1_b.JPGb2_1_b.JPG

Comments

• nice looking tables. do you customize these for each order?
    Do you hav e any pictures of the underside?
    thanks
    Dave
  • http://www.bigslicksuitedpokertables.com/index.html

No under side pictures. Nice looking tables.
  • pm sent to you Dave.
  • I would imagine that, because of the style of legs, the underside is simply a standard table with folding legs, with a nice poker table mounted onto it. I'll let the OP confirm that, though. I have seen many people use that style. It makes a lot of sense... it's sturdy, and the folding legs makes it easy to store.

Great looking tables, for sure.
  • You're right.  Basically the actual table is made up of 3/4" maple.  The base is just a 5/8" piece of plywood.  It's a very sturdy table.
  • Did you get my PM about the cup holders? And do you put anything on the playing surface if requested?
    eg Betting line, logo, etc.
  • No I didn't. Email at ryantreverton@hotmail.com and I'll answer any questions you have.
  • sent you an e-mail
  • Are you guys looking for dealers. I would be intrested in selling them for you.

www.toppair.ca/store
  • trevdog wrote:
    If anyone would like any additional information, you can email me at ryantreverton@hotmail.com
    The shipping quote will obviously vary depending on the location.  We are located in Windsor.
    Pick up is available for:  10 man $450
                                      8 man $400
    8c_1_b.JPG31_1_b.JPG
    75_1_b.JPGb2_1_b.JPG

nice tables, i really like them. im waiting for some money to come my way from a settlement then i will definelty buy one. do you have other colours of felt to chose from

can you give me a shipping quote to oshawa, ontario? my postal is L1G 6H1 definetly an 8man table. no taxes right?? :D:D:D
  • Sent you a PM
  • The tables look good.

I have been building tables like these for almost 4 years now (bulit 17 that I can remember). Where did you get the design for these? Have you done any without the foldup legs? What material do you use for the insert portion?

I may be able to help offer sum suggetions on materials and sources for wood (to get costs down).
  • Dead Money wrote:
    http://www.bigslicksuitedpokertables.com/index.html

No under side pictures. Nice looking tables.

not tru,in your photo album, theres a pic that has 2 tables in the background leaning on the wall and you get a pretty good view of the bottoms
  • Thanks Klink

Needed to know if the edges were flush
    Really struggling with finding the Profiles I want to make retractable cup holders
    Seeing this, I think I can just as easily make a notched wooden profile that will also lock the holder in when it is exposed.
    Thanks Again

Milton SLim (not yet)
  • I bought one of these tables almost 2 months ago. Nice sturdy table. I have had two home games on it and no issues.

I recommend these tables.......if that means anything.
  • retracrable cup holders? you mean having them so that you can move them under the table? im confused, but it does sound intriguing..... :D