good-bye to online hold em? (for me)

Geeeeez. Omaha games are just so lucrative. I haven't played hold em online since late May!

I play Omaha at least 4 times a week and have sessions ranging anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and haven't ONCE had a session net me less than $60.00. Not one losing session yet.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said that out loud? (jinx)

Turned $100 on UB into about $1300

Turned $75 on Empire into $810

Deposited $50 into Pokerstars for our tournies (which i lost miserably) but have turned the $39 remaining into $420

All with oMaHa.

Stay away from my tables! they are miiiiiiiine.

Comments

• For some strange reason, I've been playing Hold 'Em then I go and read the rules for Stud and Omaha and then I play about 2 hands then end up going back to Hold 'Em. Stud's weird...lol.
  • Snoman wrote:
    Stud's weird...lol.
    Stud is great! Omaha, now that is weird.
  • What are you playing, Omaha or Omaha8? Pot limit?

I had an okay run at low-limit limit Omaha8 a couple of years ago. Interesting game, but I think I'm more in touch with holdem. :)

ScottyZ
  • I hate Omaha hi-low. Just been playing Omaha hi (I was under the impression that if you don't specifically say hi-lo that it's assumed as hi only) the pot limit games are oh-so-sweet.
  • I was under the impression that if you don't specifically say hi-lo that it's assumed as hi only

Yes, that's what I think too, but it seems like since Omaha8 is a fair bit more popular, a lot of people sloppily talk about that as the default "Omaha".

ScottyZ
  • Congrats sloth! Good thing I don't play Omaha or I might run into at one of your tables ;)
  • Congrats sloth! Good thing I don't play Omaha or I might run into at one of your tables ;)

yeah Congrats sloth! Good thing i dont know how to play Omaha :shock: