Chip Case

Got a 1000 pc tri colour chip set as a gift over the holidays, but the cases are damaged (2 cases of 500pc). My stepson got them at an auction sale for a song, so I'm not complaining about the cases. It looks like it had glass sides that got knocked out during transit or something.

Where can I pick up a case that would hold 1000pc set, without having to buy more chips? I'm not really familiar with Ebay or other sites like that, and was wondering if someone had such a case they are willing to sell. Either alum or wood is fine, if the price is right.

Comments

• HI. I got mine from gameland sports in michigan, it is a good sturdy 1000 piece chip case it has a place for 2 decks of cards and dealer button, comes with keys to lock it and it has 3 locks on it . some of them only have 2 and they are pretty flimsy, have had no problems with mine the price wasent to bad if i rememder right it was 30 something us. and shipping was arounf 14 or so . only thing is that with 1000 chips it is a heavy mother to lug around, will build up your arm stenght lol. Hope this helps I belive their site is www.gamelandsports.com .
  • there is a place in calgary that has acrylic 1000 piece carrying cases it is www.straightflush.ca just a few choices hope this helps. these are 60 bucks.
  • i have 1000pc aluminum & birdcage carriers.

No tax for CPF members
  • Woodman wrote:
    i have 1000pc aluminum &  birdcage carriers.

No tax for CPF members

http://theplayasclub.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=3&osCsid=96a63db2716c5f11c7fc4957b43a6bb3

Some great cases there Woody!
  • Woodman wrote:
    i have 1000pc aluminum &  birdcage carriers.

No tax for CPF members

The Birdcage is a bad ass 1000pc case, I have one my self
  • I didn't see an alumiumum one on your site. What are they retailing for and your copag cards are they poker size with jumbo index because that's what i;m looking for

Thanks.
  • I do have aluminum ones. Not sure why they aren't showing up. They retail for 40+ tax, But I'll wave the tax for you. My Copags are reg. index. Sorry.