It's a go :-)

I'm happy to say I've managed to clear the evening of the 15th of June and will be attending the PokerForum tourney. There's a new fish who's going to be at the table on the 15th... please be gentle :-) lol

From what i've read about the tourney on the 1st a good time was had by all. Really looking forward to meeting all the other Canuck players and a thank you goes out to whoever thought of pushing the time back for us Westerners.

I may be giving away where i'm from with this one... GO FLAMES GO!! and on a final note I'm really new to poker and never bluff.... can anyone give me some tips :twisted: ???

R3d

Comments

• Great man. Just have fun and don't take it too seriously. Oh and welcome to the forums :)
  • Welcome. 8)
  • I may be giving away where i'm from with this one... GO FLAMES GO!!

Edmonton?

ScottyZ
  • I believe he means Vancouver :wink:
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I may be giving away where i'm from with this one... GO FLAMES GO!!

Edmonton?

ScottyZ
    Tampa I think
  • Funny crowd!!

Over the last few years you most likely would not have heard me say "I'm from Calgary and I'm a Flames fan". They didn't actually give us lots to cheer about. It's a shame they lost in game 7 but the it's the journey that counts not the destination!

I just finished putting transferring some money into my Neteller account (and now their website seems to be having a problem.. go figure lol). Looking forward to playing some of you on the 15th!!

A good week-end to all
  • Yeah, I've heard that Neteller is acting up at the moment... it's not just you. The Flames should be very proud of their accomplishments. They won the Stanley Cup in game 6 this year, after all, but the officials refused to recognize that fact...

See you on the 15th!

Regards,
    all_aces