Why Your Screen Name

on a related note, why did you choose the nik name you chose?
what's the story morning glory?

Comments

• The first 5 letters cuz that's my name (don't wear it when you go out). The last 2 because I thought it sounded cool. :)

I also gave strong consideration to all_seven_deuces

ScottyZ
  • My given name...
  • Because Annie Duke...erm, Phil Hellmuth is my favourite player on the face of the earth :wink:
  • Mine was given to me by a friend and well, I've hit it big a couple of times with 8-8 :lol:
  • Snoman wrote:
    Mine was given to me by a friend and well, I've hit it big a couple of times with 8-8 :lol:

That's very interesting. Do you prefer two black 8's or does it not matter?

I only ask because I love two black 9's (exactly like Phil) but I hate two red 9's...I weird like that.
  • djw = my initials.

I use djw666 for online poker sites because:

1. it's never taken
    2. sounds scary doesn't it? :twisted:
  • Hellmuth, I actually prefer reds :D
  • Snoman wrote:
    Hellmuth, I actually prefer reds :D

Ahhhh, what doesn't work for some works for others :wink:
  • Initials as well.
  • I also gave strong consideration to all_seven_deuces

I don't blame you! I would have gone with this myself, but it's usually taken so I just picked all_aces....

I'm really not sure why I'm all_aces. I kinda like the implication that everything's 'aces', as in everything's good. I also picture quad aces when I play as a visualization technique that never comes to fruition. I've been posting and playing for a long time as all_aces, so now it's just kind of automatic.

Also, my last name starts with an 'A', so it sounds cool when you put the whole thing together. I am seriously considering getting vanity plates if/when I get a new car: ALLACES

Regards,
    all_aces
  • be careful with that tho...you don't want someone to mistake you for an old shoe salesman...Al Laces...
  • be careful with that tho...you don't want someone to mistake you for an old shoe salesman...Al Laces...

That, my friend, is so cheesy that it's hilarious.

:wink:

Regards,
    all_aces
  • I am seriously considering getting vanity plates if/when I get a new car: ALLACES

1. You might consider ALL-ACES or ALL ACES which might be easier to read. (I think you can get that little crown thingy as a "hyphen" in personalized plates.)

2. You don't *have* to wait until you get a new car to get personalized plates. My impression was the personalized plates are assigned to a specific person, and not a specific vehicle. (I'm not 100% sure on that though.)

3. That would be z00pA c00L

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    2. You don't *have* to wait until you get a new car to get personalized plates. My impression was the personalized plates are assigned to a specific person, and not a specific vehicle. (I'm not 100% sure on that though.)
    ScottyZ

This is true whether your plates are personalized or not. When I got my new car I kept my same (physical) plates (you obviously have to re-register them though, and of course they charge you for it)

Keith
  • You don't *have* to wait until you get a new car to get personalized plates.

While this may be true, I kind of do have to wait, lol. I'm currently driving a Chrysler Concorde with over 180,000 km's on it. Lots of room, and lots of power, but the sideview mirror is still duct-taped on from a New Year's visit to Hamilton. Some kids went down the whole residential street and smashed a sideview mirror off every car. I love the Hammer, I really do, but man that sucked. :cry:

Actually, an 'ALLACES' plate on this car might be kind of funny.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • Dan808 wrote:
    on a related note, why did you choose the nik name you chose?
    what's the story morning glory?

ONE!!! ConfusedONE!!! :shock:

shaken, not stirred :shock: :shock: :shock:

what??? :shock: :shock: