Golf clubs for sale

Just ordered my new set for the upcoming season, old stuff has to go.

Taloymade RAC's  OS, 3-PW. Steel shaft with taylor grips, mint conidiotn (used for 1 season) (paid $999+tax)
IRTAYRACLTG.jpg
Taylormade r5 fairway wood, stiff graphite M.A.S2 soft tip shaft. This club is BRAND NEW. I played one all season and ended up caving the face (sometimes happens with the titanium faces) and sent it off to taylor under warrenty. I got the club back just as I was moving off to school for the year so it has never been touched with a ball, not even at the range. ($399+tax new)
r5fw5.jpg
Nike Ignite 460cc driver, complete with stiff Fujikura shaft. I got this club about half way through this season. The only noticeable wear on it is a few scratches on the face from scuffed balls etc, nothing out of the ordinary. (paid $499+tax).
NIKE-Ignite-Sub.jpg
I'd like to sell it all together if possible just because its easier, and as such I'm pricing it to move. I'll let the whole package go for $800. I would be willing to sell them seperate so shoot me some offers if you don't want the whole package (although if you put the time into it you could sell the clubs you dont want for much more and basically get a free club, I just don't have the time or patience to do it myself).

pm, email or msn at chris_c_66@hotmail.com, or cell 416-508-7687.

Comments