PokerStars Deposit Bonus

I remember someone asking if there was going to be a reload bonus on Stars in November, but I couldn't find the post. 20% started today... I really wish I hadn't deposited two days ago :rage:

/g2

Comments

• Do you actually mean PokerStars?

I remember someone asking if there was going to be a reload bonus on Party in November.

ScottyZ
  • Do what I do g2. I don't actually have the $600 I just deposited, by I use my credit and pull out all the money i just out in in a couple of days. Since Stars checks always come so fast my money is back with me before i even get billed for my credit card.
  • Withdraw to neteller then redeposit? It's on 'til the 27th
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Withdraw to neteller then redeposit? It's on 'til the 27th

You can't do that on Stars. It disqualifies you from the bonus.
  • However I believe you can do the exact opposite, ie. deposit, get the bonus, and then immediately withdraw back to neteller. Of course this assumes you have funds in your neteller account...
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Do you actually mean PokerStars?

I remember someone asking if there was going to be a reload bonus on Party in November.

ScottyZ

Ahh... I see.  That would explain why my search for 'PokerStars Nov' turned up empty.  I do mean PokerStars.
    zero wrote:
    Do what I do g2. I don't actually have the $600 I just deposited, by I use my credit and pull out all the money i just out in in a couple of days. Since Stars checks always come so fast my money is back with me before i even get billed for my credit card.

I tried that (had the idea myself too), but it was declined.  Instead, I have to wait the 4-5 business days for my EFT to go through.  Good thing I get paid again before my next credit card payment is due... my chequing account balance doesn't have as many digits as it used to.  I won't be playing too much online in the next couple nights anyway, I'll probably be playing live every day for the next 5 days  :D

/g2
  • However I believe you can do the exact opposite, ie. deposit, get the bonus, and then immediately withdraw back to neteller.

Technically you can't do this, but you can almost do it.

You cannot make a PokerStars cashout (of any type) immediately after making a deposit. There is a certain waiting period (I think it's 48 hours on Stars) following any deposit where you may not make a cashout. This is the case regardless of whether the deposit earned a bonus or not.

ScottyZ
  • ScoobyD wrote:
    However I believe you can do the exact opposite, ie. deposit, get the bonus, and then immediately withdraw back to neteller. Of course this assumes you have funds in your neteller account...

I have done that in the past. Again you need the funds in your account already. You may want to move then from another online site if you have them there.

I think the withdrawal must be 24 hours after the bonus period ends. I have 3 bonuses sitting on that site since the WSOP bonus. LOL.

Does anyone know if there is a time limit to release these? 1 yr maybe?
  • Does anyone know if there is a time limit to release these? 1 yr maybe?

They never expire.