Check N Raise Poker

Has anyone play at this site since they relaunch ?? they have 100% match up bonus up to $600
They have download version of the game now
so u don't have to play thru their site

Comments

• Looks dead, so nope.
  • I used to play on the old site. I actually enjoyed it LOL. It was pretty easy to win just really hard to find a game.
    The new site I think is lie poker room. I can't stand the pokerroom type interface so I actually withdrew my fund from CNR and had them close my account.

Their promotions are interesting and you can usually get into a freeroll of 60 to 150 people for a seat or two at the WSOP.
  • It is actually pretty good now.. They have since merged with PokerRoom.com... Check it out..

Pokerkid1215
  • i think i will give it a shot then ... :)
    anyone playin there now ?? so i can find you guys
  • I've played there since the relaunch with the poker network. It is the same software and players at pokerroom, so you have alot of players. I just hate the software, but everyhting else is ok.
  • And now FullContactPoker is using the same software...however, I persoanlly like it and think it is great.
  • halevi76 wrote:
    i used to play there online poker but i haven't been played there for long time
    i may be try this bnus its sure sounds good
    somone try it?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???? If you are going to spam can you at least make sentences that are in complete English
  • Call me thick, but I didn't see the sight address in any of the threads, Could someone provide it, so I can have a look and maybe comment, Thanks
    Dave
  • ddmilcan wrote:
    Call me thick, but I didn't see the sight address in any of the threads, Could someone provide it, so I can have a look and maybe comment, Thanks
    Dave

Thick? As in Alan Thicke? I couldn't do that...

So Dense dave... :) You could probably just google "check N raise poker"....

Mark

P.S. No offense, and I don't know if it even works as I didn't try it, but Im relatively sure it'd be something like "checknraisepoker.com"
  • Thanks
    And my Uncle Alan thanks you for the publicity
    Where did that king come from???
    Damn!!!!!!!