Reload on FullTilt

Dont know if this is a dumb question but here it is...

FullTilt offers a re-load bonus up to ($300?)

So If I have $300+ in my account can I transfer it back into my Neteller account, and then bounce it back in to my FT account

and that will be considered a "re-load" ?? Or will they see what I did and not let me have it?

Let me know !

Comments

• At some sites you can do this, at others you can't.

You'll have to read the specifics of the promotion you're trying to obtain, and possibly the general rules that Full Tilt may have regarding promotions.

Be sure to read the "fine print" that goes along with this promotion, and if you can't find the answer you're looking for, try contacting Full Tilt support directly with this question.

ScottyZ
  • I actually did this inadvertently and got the bonus credited to my account. I was in the process of cashing out some of my accounts as I have way too much in online poker accounts and withdrew everything but $50 in FT. Then I saw the bonus and redeposited as I felt like playing some Razz. I looked into the account bonus section and it was there. Although I do find FT to be the hardest to realease.
  • PUNKYMISHA wrote:
    I actually did this inadvertently and got the bonus credited to my account. I was in the process of cashing out some of my accounts as I have way too much in online poker accounts and withdrew everything but $50 in FT. Then I saw the bonus and redeposited as I felt like playing some Razz. I looked into the account bonus section and it was there. Although I do find FT to be the hardest to realease.

What do you mean the hardest to release? In what sense? I have made back all my reload $ and as soon as I withdrew some $ to Neteller, it was no problem, I never heard from them...

I guess I can go and read the "fine print" but I am also just thinking that maybe I should just re-deposit for the hell of it and see what happens...if I get the bonus - ill just post here and let others know that you should do the neteller bounce move...
  • He means hardest to earn the bonus.  I found FullTilt the exact same way.  I was enticed by the 100% match, but was only able to clear 10% before getting frustrated with the site.  Maybe you can clear them quickly in high stakes limit games, but I am a SNG player.  At online cash games I just end up donating my money, and I don't have the bankroll to play in high stakes games.

/g2