Party November Reload?

:D

Im going crazy. Does anyone know if there is even going to be a Party Poker November Reload bonus? You know how they usually have their twenty percent reloads... any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• I too would be interested in this.  Party seems to have quit with the monthly reload bonuses, and thus I have quit Party.  I don't actually like their site that much, but the monthly bonus is/was hard to pass up... ;-)
    Absolute has reload bonuses every week, but they're a little harder to work off.  The players seem just as bad though...
  • Thursday.
  • What about Thursday? Is that when the reload is going to start or something?
  • check out the site .. for Sat, nov 19 & Sun only ..20% reload good for 7 days play only
  • I just fired up Party, and didn't see that. Is there a code for it?
  • It's account specific now.

I haven't had a Party bonus for 4 months, and they finally gave me one this month. But mine is different than my friends' bonus, and I know people who didn't get anything at all.
  • That may be hard on their business doing it that way.  The bonuses are the only reason I play at Party, and I'm sure others are the same way.  Thanks for the info though...
  • Well, they're still going to give out bonuses. Still going to do things to attract new players. Hey, I loved getting a free $100 every month too... but I think by being a little more selective in who they offer these to is not such a horrible business idea.

They want the fishes swimming at their site, not just the sharks.
  • $30 for earning 450 party point. Hoo boy.

Anybody in the freerolls tonight? Had to play 300 raked for $10k freeroll and 500 raked for $25k freeroll. I haven't seen these before. Are they a regular thing now or a one time deal?

Also shootouts are now gone. :(
  • The bonuses are the only reason I play at Party, and I'm sure others are the same way.

Right. There's no other conceivable reason that you could possibly want to play at Party...
  • let me see,

10 handed tables, huge pots, horrible players?

I don't mind it!

reloads are icing on an already tasty cake!
  • 10 handed tables, huge pots, horrible players?

Ding ding ding!