Pacific Royal Flush Bonus

Don't know if anyone knows about this, I didn't. My brother was playing some 2/4 limit on Pacific when he hit a royal and some guy told him to email support to tell them about it. They ended up giving him $50 bonus. Don't know if any other sites do this, if they do no ones advertising it. (This wasn't a high hand jackpot).

Comments

• Pertty cool , but i heard that thyey raised their rake. So the once or twice you get the $50 doesn't make up for the extra rake.
  • I got a Royal Flush on Pacific Poker and won 75 cents!!!

But they did give me a $50 bonus so it was all right!
  • Pokerroom gives you 50X the BB...I've hit 2 there, but only for $25 each time
    Better than nothing... :)
  • I"ve had 2 royals on line and got nothing. One was on Pacific I'm sure but they may have been SnG's or tourneys. I know the one I had also had a straight flush and he was pissed. He had 8 9 of spades to my AK with a flop of J Q T
  • I hit a Royal on UB the week after they disabled the high hand bonus. I don't know if theyre doing it again but it was down for a long time.

It was a spades Royal too so I couldnt have lost to a higher suit. At the limitd I was playing I wouldve got a couple hundred.

I emailed UB and got nothing but a "sorry our jackpot is down right now"

That sucked.
  • Just got a spades Royal flush on Titan Poker.

I should get a $100 bonus. Hopefully they give it to me and dont find some way to screw me out of it
  • ryanhealy wrote:
    I hit a Royal on UB the week after they disabled the high hand bonus. I don't know if theyre doing it again but it was down for a long time.

It was a spades Royal too so I couldnt have lost to a higher suit. At the limitd I was playing I wouldve got a couple hundred.

I emailed UB and got nothing but a "sorry our jackpot is down right now"

That sucked.

lol, you can't lose to a "higher" suited royal in hold-em......impossible...
  • Actually you can for bonus standards.

Were talking a bonus, not a pot.

On UB, and probably on other sites, the suits are ranked, and if someone is currently holding the high hand with a clubs,diamonds or hearts royal flush, and another player gets a spades royal flush, the spades royal takes over as the high hand.
  • Ah ok, I get ya.... Thought you meant a hand... I got a clubs royal on Pokerroom a few months ago... Got $50. if it had been in diamonds would have been $500. and $50. for everyone else at the table.
  • It's only possible for one player to get a royal flush in a hand.
  • It's only possible for one player to get a royal flush in a hand.

This is correct, on the off chance that you are talking about Omaha.

It is possible for 4 players to get a royal flush in most versions of poker, and it is possible for all players to get a royal flush in Texas Holdem.

ScottyZ
  • I wonder when they started that. I had one there a while back, and even have a screenshot to prove it... ;-)
  • Paul3221 wrote:
    I wonder when they started that.  I had one there a while back, and even have a screenshot to prove it... ;-)

Paul3221...email the site and tell them the hand number. You "should" get a $50 BONUS.
  • Paul3221 wrote:
    I wonder when they started that. I had one there a while back, and even have a screenshot to prove it... ;-)

Sweet, you got to cap the river too.
  • got a royal f (hearts) last week playing at PKR .5/1.0 limiit game & they gave me $100 within 2 minutes of hitting it!
    sweet !
    how do one capture a screen shot by the way. i am not using pokertracker too so no luck recordin it
  • Just hit the Prt Scr key (Print Screen).  It's located above the insert key on most keybaords.  That dumps it to the windows Clipboard, and then you can paste it into any program that accepts graphics.  Photoshop, Paint, etc.  You can even dump it into a word document or Outlook if you want, but you won't be able to crop it, or save it in different formats.

Paul