14g (PVC Clay) Tournament Chip Set - Cdn$90 - Limited Time Only

Tournament Chip sets - 500pc 14g (PVC Clay) High Stakes Poker Chip Set

Each set can accomodate upto 10 players (or more). 

No more trying to figure out the value by the color of the chips, each set is equipped with the following:

highstaketournychips.jpg
Highstakes_case.JPG
250 Greens - $25
150 Blacks - $100
50 Purples - $500
50 Orange - $1000

Blind schedules are included with each set.  Blind levels start at $25 - $50.  Color up to higher denominations in the later rounds if desire. 

You can set tourny buy ins for TC$2,000, TC$2,500, TC$3,000 and etc.

This sets comes in a slick BLACK aluminum case.  If you like, you can upgrade the cards to a set of 100% Plastic Copags for Cdn$10 (must purchase a set of chips for this price).

Please PM or email me at jelaltd@yahoo.ca if you are interested or contact me via phone at 416 560 3459 or toll free 1 866 372 3353.

Note - The $500 chip is Lavender, it just look like its blue on the pic.

Comments

• FInally some chip sets that done have 150 $1 chips!

Looks like a good deal. Are the chips the same composite material as the standard 11.5g dice chips, just with a heavier slug?
  • Hi,

Let me apologize for not mentioning this earlier.

These 14g chips are made with PVC clay which is a softer material then the harder ABS plastic chips that is mostly sold on the open market.  These chips handle and feel better then the standard 11.5g poker chips.

These chips are NOT ABS plastic, they do NOT make the annoying PING sound when they are splashed.  Chips are very stackable and they will not topple over.  Lastly, these chips can fit 100 per chip rack, not like other 14g chips that can only fit 95 chips per rack.

Thanks for looking.

Joe
  • Kudos on coming up with a chip distribution that people can actually use. I think the only change I'd make is to swap out 50 green for 50 black (making the distribution 200/200/50/50

A common distribution is 12 green / 12 black for T1,500, (then adding 500 and 1000 to get higher values), and with the distribution above the set could accomidate up to 16 players. If you went 8/8/1 (for the starting 1500), then this set could do up to 24 people.

Damn... almost want to grab a set for myself. :)
  • Hi Zithal,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will take that into consideration for Version 2 of this product.

I wanted to ensure enough chips were distributed to each player so they dont get a sense of short stacking right from the beginning of the tournament.

For example, T$2000 buy in would get each player 20 greens, 10 blacks and 1 purple. Of course, if its for a lesser buy in then the player will get less chips and vice versa for a higher buy in.

Damn, I should have added you on my list of consultants prior to putting this set into production.

Thanks,

Joe
  • Jelaltd wrote:
    I wanted to ensure enough chips were distributed to each player so they dont get a sense of short stacking right from the beginning of the tournament.

For example, T$2000 buy in would get each player 20 greens, 10 blacks and 1 purple.  Of course, if its for a lesser buy in then the player will get less chips and vice versa for a higher buy in.

20 greens is too many imo. It puts too many of the $25 chips in play and it makes it a bitch for "some" players to count out as the blinds increase and slows down the game. It also then takes longer to chip up.

I think 22-25 starting chips is good. For a chip set/blind structure starting at 25/50 I feel the minimum starting chips should be 2500.

That aside I think this set is perfect and long over due.