Congratulations ScottyZ!!!

on your 1000th post

i don't have a prize or anything...but good for you :)

Comments

• Hehe... I wonder how many contained the substring "monkey". 8)

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Hehe... I wonder how many contained the substring "monkey". 8)

ScottyZ

only 999 :mrgreen:

:roll:

Congrats ScottyZ :D
  • Cranking out the numbers shows some commitment to the forum. Thanks for your contribution big guy.
  • Cranking out the numbers shows some commitment to the forum.

It could also simply be having no life. :)

ScottyZ
  • Life or no life, your posts here are part of what makes this place worth checking out. Between you and Dave, if there's a question that needs an answer, it will be answered.

A lot of people know a lot about poker, but not many of them can write out their thoughts without sounding like some kind of know-it-all or wanna-be expert, like me.

Without making this too much of a love-in, you strike the balance between knowledge and personality that a moderator needs, especially a moderator of a poker forum.

Regards,
    all_aces

ps: monkeys.
  • ps: monkeys.

Now there's a post with some *real* content!

lol :)

Thanks very much for your comments.

I think what really makes the forum great are (and will be) the questions. Answers are sometimes easy, sometimes impossible, sometimes multiple, sometimes non-sensical. But it's really the *questions* that get us all thinking. No? [I figured I had better put at least one question in there somewhere...]

It's also pretty amazing that we have been lucky enough to somehow have recruited Dave Scharf to be part of all this madness... I think Sloth had a lot to do with that (maybe others too, but I don't really take any credit for that). He's probably already on my top 10 people who've taught me things about poker list.

ScottyZ
  • Very nice! Wow 1000 posts. Congrats and keep on bringing us your poker knowledge :)
  • Props. 8)
  • Congrats and keep on bringing us your poker knowledge :)

agreed :D
  • ScottyZ wrote:

ScottyZ

Answer: 9

8)

ScottyZ
  • maybe a bit too much time on your hands
  • Dan wrote:
    maybe a bit too much time on your hands

I've got no argument with that, but it only took a few seconds to find that out. :)

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    ScottyZ wrote:

ScottyZ

Answer: 9

8)

ScottyZ

9 monkeys! :shock: