Home Poker Tour - League Mangement Website

If you hold regular home poker tournaments, use HOMEPOKERTOUR.COM to manage
your home poker league:

- Create your own home poker club with your own rules.
- Create poker seasons and schedule tournaments over email.
- Reserve tournament seats with an evite-like RSVP system.
- Award tournament placement points and record your tournament results
online.
- Send emails to your club's members, and post news on your club's home
page.
- Discuss your tournament results and poker hands on your club's message
boards.
- View each of your season's point leaders, your tournament results, and
your members' statistics.
- Award a trophy or a cash prize to your seasons' "Player of the Year."

Finally, if you're looking to join a regular poker game in your area, you
can search our database and request membership in a club near you!

Check it out here:  www.homepokertour.com
Thx,

Comments

• AJ,

Might be worth a look-see...
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    AJ,

Might be worth a look-see...

He has already
  • Let me know if you setup a club...
  • Already did!!! It's under Chinguacousy Hill Poker League (until we decide formally on another name).

Pkrfce9, you sent out a mass email with all the addy I had, thought yours with there too. If you haven't rec'd it, let me know.

Yes, Steve, I did set on up on your site. Thought it would be an excellent way to manage my newly formed league. So far so good too. Guess I can't download pics yet though, huh? Might be something to consider.

AJ
  • A photo albumn and profile pictures are on my to do list, the problem is I don't have much time to do it yet...

I'm working on tournament software support right now.
    STR82ACE wrote:
    Already did!!!  It's under Chinguacousy Hill Poker League (until we decide formally on another name).

Pkrfce9, you sent out a mass email with all the addy I had, thought yours with there too.  If you haven't rec'd it, let me know.

Yes, Steve, I did set on up on your site.  Thought it would be an excellent way to manage my newly formed league.  So far so good too.  Guess I can't download pics yet though, huh?  Might be something to consider.

AJ
  • Also set up an area for Bristol St and am playing around with it right now. So far, looks good! One question I have... does it have a waiting list mechanism? If not, how does the site handle being full then having a player drop out?
  • Zithal wrote:
    Also set up an area for Bristol St and am playing around with it right now.  So far, looks good!   One question I have... does it have a waiting list mechanism?   If not, how does the site handle being full then having a player drop out?

Yes.

You specify the # of seats available for your tourney, and when people RSVP, seats are reserved on a first come firs serve basis. Once all seats are reserved, your club members are put on the waiting list. If 1 person who originally RSVP'd yes changes their mind, first person on the waiting list will get the seat.

Thx,
  • Hey SteveA, do you post on 2+2?
  • im a clown wrote:
    Hey SteveA, do you post on 2+2?

Yup that's me...
  • well welcome to this forum.
  • im a clown wrote:
    well welcome to this forum.

Thx, I also post on chiptalk...that's where I heard about this forum.
  • Well I got the URL I originally wanted, so I've changed the site to: www.homepokertour.com

The old URL still works...
  • I added some new features:

- league banner for your league's logo.
    - player profiles and pictures.
    - private player notes.

Also, the photo album is one of the next features in line.
  • Can you load up pics bigger than 100x100 pixels? That's all it will upload right now, and I can't add a pic to my profile, not even my avatar.

All in all, though Steve, it looks really well for our league. Great job.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Can you load up pics bigger than 100x100 pixels?  That's all it will upload right now, and I can't add a pic to my profile, not even my avatar.

All in all, though Steve, it looks really well for our league.  Great job.

Nope sorry...profile pics can't be too big and you'll need a graphics editor to shrink them down.

I emailed you your avatar from pokerforum.ca and it's small enough. If you have another one you'd prefer send me an email and I can edit it.
    steve
  • Some people suggested that players may be embarrassed by their losses and it would discourage them to come back...so I updated the site so you can hide player losses (display profits only).
  • The Tournament Director 2.0 has been released, and it supports exporting tournament results to a .CSV file that can be loaded into the Home Poker Tour database.

www.thetournamentdirector.net

www.homepokertour.com
  • wow this is great ive been trying to play in more home games lately.
  • I've added a cool new feature: Tournament Photo Albums!

Just click on your COMPLETED tourney's details and you'll see the "Upload Picture" form at the bottom of the page.

Pictures will be resized to 640x480 and cannot be larger than 2MB. Also, .JPG files only.

Check it out: www.homepokertour.com

Thx,