Canadian Poker Chip Group Buy posssibility

I am trying to get a group buy for custom poker chips with a distintly Canadian theme going over on www.chiptalk.net

I thought that some of the fine people here might be interested in bring a bit of patriotism into their home games.

If you sign up for an account on the chiptalk forum, do me a favour and list "dawnsboy" as the person who refered you.

The link to the specific thread is HERE

Comments

• Have you see the thread on WSOP Chips. If they can make them in the same design (outside colours) and have a cool symbol, I will definately be picking some up for home game tourneys. Probably looking for 100, 500, 1000 count chips and use some of my old ones as 25 designs.
  • Well, nothing at all has been decided yet, so if you want, sign up for the forum and you can be a part of the design process by voting in the design polls.
  • The voting for if we are going to use clay or ceramic is tied, 5 to 5, so we need some people from here to break the tie.

Sign up for an account and get in on this group buy, you could save alot if you are considering getting a good set of chips.
  • Funny you should mention this. In the last few months I have been working on developing a distinct Canadian premium 10gram all clay chip. It rivals Paulson & other top manufacturers. I am a bit biased but I have to say they are gorgeous. The problem is that I haven't had the capitol to produce them. However, If I could pre-sell enough of them I could have them produced. I may be willing to do this if demand is great enough.

I'll post some pics tonight.
  • Which manufacturer are you going to use?

lets see some mock-ups, maybe we can talk. You have to remember that you are not trying to please me, but an entire group of people.
  • I would manufacture them myself. They are 100% original.

I forgot the pics last night with Halloween & all, but I'll get them up tonight.
  • I would definitely be interested -- I'd love to see your pics as soon as you can get them up.
  • Here is one of them, a very preliminary version, anyway.

I think we are going to go ceramic, probably Chipco or Nevada jacks, but maybe one of the other ceramic manufacturers that i heard about recently.

attachment.php?attachmentid=112&stc=1&thumb=1

If you go to chiptalk.net there are some more pics, and better quality.

The link provided is a direct link to the thread in question, and remember , if you sign up for an account there, use "dawnsboy" as your referal person
  • The wait is over. I unveil my pride & joy. The product of my creative loins. These are not distinctly Canadian in the sense of Maple Leaf & Beer rah-rah, but I used a wilderness/outdoors - Canadian North Theme.

I now present you with the 10 gram Pure Clay "Muskoka Lakes" premium chip series.

tpcdesign9ky.th.jpg
  • Is that a muskoka chair mold? Nice touch! They look great!
  • Weve got a few more designs going now, if you haven't looked in in a while, you should give'r a look. Cheers.
  • Can you get them without denominations?
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Can you get them without denominations?

Yes, I will probably manufacture both