LF: Custom 11.5g DICE chipsets

Hey,

I am looking for 1,000 11.5g DICE chips, either in two 500-chip aluminum cases or in acrylic racks.
-250 Red
-350 Green
-300 Black
-100 Blue

If you offer 11.5g DICE chips in colours other than the standard white, red, green, black, and blue I would be interested in a couple racks of those as well.

Also looking for 50 chips I can use as bounty chips, and 6-10 dealer buttons.

Shipping will be to Waterloo, ON or I can pick up anywhere in Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, or Guelph.

Any interested suppliers PM me an offer. Please include shipping and taxes.

/g2

Comments

• May want to check JJ's in Waterloo. (near University and Weber) They have pretty decent prices and a **WIDE** variety of colours.
  • That's just what beanie42 told me.  WOW!  What a deal.  i just picked up 1500 chips for under $200.  I remember back in the day paying $130 after shipping for my 1st set of 500.
    Zithal wrote:
    **WIDE** variety of colours.
    No kidding, all 13 colours... I was like a kid in a candy store  :D

/g2

Disclaimer:  I am not in any way affiliated with J&J's, other than that I went to school with the operators' sister.  hehehe
  • Maybe I should check it out too. What corner is that store at?
  • On Weber St., near University Ave. Across from Wendy's, between Dairy Queen and the fire station. Waterloo... for those who don't know.

/g2
  • Sounds like a great deal!!

Reminds me of my best poker chip grab ever...1300 white suited 11.5g for a grand total of $1.27
  • g2 wrote:
    WOW!  What a deal.  i just picked up 1500 chips for under $200. 

I picked up 2200 chips for 60.00

Prophet 22

J&J is a good place though, especially the off colours.