Pro Play

At MyPokerBiz.com we are proud to announce ProPlay…the only real time Poker Training available today hosted by World Series of Poker Champion, Tom McEvoy. With ProPlay you get to look over Tom's shoulder while he plays in a live on-line poker tournament and explains to you what he's thinking, what he's doing and why he's doing it at every turn of the cards.

The game is real. The opponents are real. The pots are real. And you get to experience it as it is happening. A truly one of a kind chance to get inside the head of World Champion poker player during a live game.
We have 7 day and 30 day subscriptions to those that want the product.

The following is what you get with the 7 day subscription.
Tom McEvoy charges $200 an hour for private instruction:
With ProPlay, you get Tom for a fraction of that cost and with our online ProPlay Library, you will have access to at least 1 previously recorded and archived *ProPlay Coaching and Mentoring Session 24/7, via your home computer, for 7 days.
During your 7 Day subscription, you will be given, as a value added benefit, access to the conference call number and pin codes for any "Live" ProPlay Sessions that we record during that 7 day period.
And the 30 day subscription:

With ProPlay, you get Tom for a fraction of the cost for private instruction and with our online ProPlay Library, you will have access to at least 4 previously recorded and archived *ProPlay Coaching and Mentoring Session 24/7, via your home computer, for 30 days.
During your 30 Day subscription, you will be given, as a value added benefit, access to the conference call number and pin codes for any "Live" ProPlay Sessions that we record during that 30 day period.

We are offering a unique educational experience designed to dramatically and quickly improve your poker playing skills through our exclusive ProPlay coaching and mentoring service. With ProPlay you will learn the secrets of playing poker directly from the best professional players in the world in a fun, risk free, exciting and highly interactive environment.
And secondly, by offering you the opportunity to create a significant income through our MyPokerBiz.com program by simply sharing ProPlay with others.

Imagine what it would be like to be able to look over the shoulder of a World Series of Poker Champion while they're playing NL Texas Holdem and have them explain, pre-flop, post flop, at the turn and on the river what they're doing and why?

Well, that's ProPlay.

At MyPokerBiz, through our exclusive product ProPlay you will be able to watch a professional poker player playing in a live game for real money at one of the best and most trusted sites on the web, PokerStars, where they will be providing you with a play by play explanation of every move they're making and why they're making it.

For more information on Pro play you can email me at john@rooksports.com as well as visiting our site http://www.mypokerbiz.com/rooksports

For those that might be interested in the business opprotunity for this product as well, you can visit http://www.mypokerbiz.com/cgi-bin/genesis.exe/Prospect.html?p_get_webid=rooksports

Comments

• Interesting idea.

To save people some time, the 7-day charge is $15 and the 30-day charge is $45.

How do people feel about McEvoy these days? I've read a number of his books and frankly haven't found them very useful compared to some of the other authors I've read.
  • Looks interesting...think I might try out the 7 day subscription. Would be interesting to see the thought process that he goes through and what he's tracking about the other players, something I know I'm definitely weak at.
  • I know my reply might be a bit biased....but I'll give it anyway....lol

Before I was introduced to this, I was a very bad poker player. quick bets, not thinking things through, not seeing the odds in my head etc...

I spent 4 weeks after becoming a distributor and started playing some $1 tourneys at poker stars. I cashed at least 4 of every 10 times. I was honesty amazed at how much more goes into this game then what I thought.

Oni5000, please let me know what you think if you indeed try it out. I love getting feedback, good or bad.

I appreciate all that take the time to look into it.