Dave is still the talk..

I went onto gutshot just five minutes ago just to see, who is where.... and in the middle of my scrolling i find something.....a link.... Who is dave sharf<<<<
i think they even spelt your name wrong... how do you like that,.... i guess they still don't know. Then a gentleman named bruce, from saskatoon i think i've played him before...not sure... wrote a letter describing what you have done( i didn't know you had a law degree.) Anyways, i just thought i would let everyone know, i found this interesting, mostly because of one thing....think about last year... there was one question on peoples minds....who is dutch boyd....It was a story they ran on espn during day 3 or 4 last year.. and now he is a pretty big name.... so now dave... i think you have done it... you have created a name for yourself, not just in canada any more,,,,, Great Job, But my questions are.... Are you going back next year, and do you plan on playing in regina at the big one....if so i look forward to once again being at the same table as usual....Maybe for once i will win... i'll be the one throwing over my stone cold bluff and saying tell that one to guss.... hahahaha... i love that one.... see ya at the emerald soon...
J

Bye the way... when i open the small club here i will let you know.
Are you interested in playing? i am not sure if you play in private clubs. E mail me at grattonjames@hotmail.com

Comments

• count me in!
  • Do you really want me to crack you some more.... my ace king beat at Jeff's house wasn't enough for you!..... I know you don't like playing against me, But if you want.... i have no problem with you playing... your money is always good.... i'm just kidding, but i am sure you now know who this is.... i will make sure you know when it happens, thanks for showing interest..
    J
  • aw man I thought you were someone else:) J/K.
    Well you know I do have to get even with you for that AK one day! I would say that was my worst bad beat ever!
  • How about this... i have ace four suited big blind..... flop AA 4 turn j river j no limit bet 30 on flop he calls. He hits quad j's
    ouch
    j
  • who did that to you?
    btw...........looks good on you:)