Copags and Dal Negro 100% Plastic Cards Now Available....cheap!!!!

Witch Doctor Poker is now proudly selling my favourite two brands of 100% PVC playing cards on the market. I literally bought or received a sample of every brand of plastic playing card on the market and collectively along with several poker players decided that the Copags and the new Dal Negro Torcello's were by far our favourites so I am now selling them. Forum members of course get the premium pricing listed below, and anyone who attended my poker for a cause tourney will receive an extra dollar off as a persoanl thank-you from me.

Now In stock: Copag Master Poker Size Regular Index 2-deck sets $17.99 tax included
Arriving Friday: Dal Negro Torcello Poker Size 4-pip 2-deck sets $18.99 tax included

Never heard of Dal Negro???? Check out this review from homepokertourney.com
http://www.homepokertourney.com/reviews/cards-review-dalnegro.htm
They were also rated the top plastic card for their money in a recent issue of Bluff Magazine...and they are my definite favourite, and I am the new Canadian distributor...be the first to own a set!!!

Here are some pics....e-mail with any questions. I will be at the Westside Poker event this weekend and would be happy to bring them along if you would like to purchase any.

PLUS....Purchase 2 sets of the above cards or one of the above with one of my 4-colored decks in the other post and you will receieve a complimentary Doyle's Room T-shirt sizes M-XL!!!!!

Comments

• hey Dave,

will be interested in purchasing one of these set off u this Sat at the tourny so please please bring along a set for me please.
  • Those 4 pip cards are pretty cool but any chance of stocking those really cool black copags?
  • I'll see if I can get the same good price on those black decks as well and keep you posted. they only come in bridge size though...hope that is OK???
  • I'll see if I can get the same good price on those black decks as well and keep you posted.

These ones here? http://www.straightpokersupplies.com/product_info.php?products_id=71&osCsid=fce34c874e732640be7d817b9d28bdcf

Mine should be here by Friday, I can't wait! Those cards are so damn pimpin'! And I've already got a buyer for my current COPAGS, woohoo!

witchdoctor, do you have any idea why COPAG only makes their special edition cards in the bridge size? I love the size of the ones I already have, but am willing to trade off for the black cards even though they're a bit smaller... but sure would like the bigger size ones.
  • Those are the ones...I don't know why they always do the special editions in the one size (bridge size)...oh well....I have a set of them, they are cool. They were actually sent to me as a sample a while ago. I have an e-mail in and if I can sell them for the same low price to forum guys I will!!!
  • Cool, I would be looking to get a set of the Black ones also, Love the art.

-Braad
    The Play
  • i would like the black set too :)
    keep me up to date plz if you have the same price
  • The Dal Negro's for those who asked me to hold them some will be in tomorrow. I have confirmation that they have arrived from Italy and will be here tomorrow. The Black EPOC Copags will be in most likely Tuesday of next week, pending customs hold-ups..

The Black EPOC's will be $22 Taxes included + with each purchase you will get a complimentary Doyle's room T-shirt and will be entered in a draw to win a very nice Black Intertops Polo/Golf shirt.

I am only receiving two cases with this shipment (that is 24 sets!!!!) so first come first served...pm me to reserve your deck!!!!!

The free t-shirt plus a 1 in 24 shot of winning a $45US polo/golf shirt (size XL)!!!!!

Same deal goes for the Dal Negro's except the draw will be for a white Intertops Polo-shirt size XL!!!

I am trying to take care of you guys since you supported my charity event!!!!
  • The Dal Negro's have arrived!!! I have PM's those who I owe decks to who are not coming to WestSide's event tomorrow. I will bring along the sets tomorrow to those who asked and have a few more if anyone is interested or wants to check them out. The black copags will be in Tuesday!!!
  • Slight delay in the delivery of the Copags. They didn't put all of the customs paperwork they needed and since they come in from South America..I guess that is a big no no. They should be in hand tomorrow..worse case scenario Thursday morning. Those who I have told I will drop-off cards for I will do so on the weekend...anyone I need to mail off cards to will ship Thursday. Pick-ups available after Thursday morning.

I will PM everyone when I actually have them in my possession!!!

Like I said only 2 cases coming in this shipment and more then half are gone!!!!
  • For those picking up...pick-ups need to be done before Nov 4th as I am moving to London on the 5th.
  • THE BLACK COPAGS have arrived and I believe I have PM'd everyone I owe them too ( I think)...there are still a couple of sets not accounted for, so if you want them...let me know!!!
  • Hey witchdoctor. i went to your site and see that you can not order from there. Is there a way to do it? And what is shipping costs. I live in Toronto so i might want to pick them up.