Most Users EVER

nice to see we finally up'd that little stat

Comments

• Yeah, relatively speaking it's through the roof with all of the WSOP jazz going on. The max sat at 11 for a couple of months, and it looks like it'll double or triple that in no time.

ScottyZ
  • I noticed this too. It is definitely the WSOP and Dave's success that is bringing them all in.
  • I hope Dave plugs the site and gets traffic up. It would be a great boost for this site and CDN poker in general! And I can say I was here before the "bandwagon jumpers" :lol:

P.S. Go DAVE!!!!
  • I noticed this too. It is definitely the WSOP and Dave's success that is bringing them all in.

Agreed :D

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue May 25, 2004 8:57 pm

cant wait til the finaltable :D
  • I predict 20+ for Friday :D

Haha :lol: i was gonna predict that too :shock:

ya read my mind :shock:
  • Well I am a mind reader...thats what make sme such a dangerous poker player :lol::wink:
  • is there a pokerforum pool??
  • Well I am a mind reader...thats what make sme such a dangerous poker player :lol::wink:

Evil :shock:

lol :mrgreen:
  • Dan wrote:
    is there a pokerforum pool??

anyone wants to start one LOL :lol:

you were wrong :shock:
  • LOL that I was. I will take a break from my total users online predicting until I can better enhance my skills :wink:
  • LOL that I was. I will take a break from my total users online predicting until I can better enhance my skills :wink:

for me, i will need to get that book on ' how to predict total online users 1st Edition '

LMAO :mrgreen:
  • Well that version is decent, but if you want to really increase your skills fast go with the 2nd edition...trust me :D
  • Well that version is decent, but if you want to really increase your skills fast go with the 2nd edition...trust me :D

HOLY WACKO! :shock: 2nd edition already :o

i'm a slow reader :cry::(:cry:

LOL :mrgreen:
  • :lol::lol:

I wonder when the 18 user mark will be passed? :?:
  • :lol::lol:

I wonder when the 18 user mark will be passed? :?:

probaby wayyyyyy before i finish reading the book :(:cry::(

:shock:
  • still havent :o

it looks like we'll have to wait til WSOP 2005 :shock: