Dave's final report?

Hey Dave,

I know the pain is still fresh, but I'm hoping you come back soon to say hi and finish the report. I think your analysis of what went wrong for you on your final day will help us all as poker players.

(And I understand if this is something you have no desire to do)

Comments

• No... I'm working on it. But, I am embarassed.

Later today, I think.
  • Jeesh Dave, embarrassed?? Holy cow, you played the big one in Vegas.. Most of the rest of us can only dream.... We're all dying to hear more from you, even if you bet your 2/7 off into pocket A's... lol... Jeff...
  • even if you bet your 2/7 off into pocket A's

worse... much worse...
  • I don't think you have anything to be embarassed about. I would have been happy and proud just to make it in for a couple of hours :D I think you did well.
  • Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite TV shows.

After saying that, I dare Dave, or anyone, to post that they are embarrassed in this thread.

Face it. You just can't top that one, so don't even try.

ScottyZ
  • LOL Scotty. And in other news, a hamilton man was hospitalized after inhaling fumes from his burning pet hamster.

So I am playing $1/$2 at Party a few weeks back and OUT OF THE BLUE this guy says "I like goats" in the chat box.
    I wait for someone else to respond, but nobody does. SO I say "Goats???"
    And he says "Yes, I like goats". Good grief, Goats and Gilmore Girls. G'day.
  • Same man that is embarassed about one play in a great tournament will post a picture of himself in a skirt...