Full Tilt Tournaments

If you play online tournaments and don't play at Full Tilt then you are missing out. Their blinds structure is the best out there (IMO). $1500T to start and a nice slow blind progression from there. I think FT is now my new home. If you haven't given it a shot, try it. I know this sounds like a shameless plug but I gain nothing from FT for throwing my 2 cents in. If you like turbos and fast aggressive formats then I'm not so sure you would agree with me. Whatever, just trying to help out.

Hammer

Comments

• Hammer wrote:
    If you play online tournaments and don't play at Full Tilt then you are missing out. Their blinds structure is the best out there (IMO). $1500T to start and a nice slow blind progression from there. I think FT is now my new home. If you haven't given it a shot, try it. I know this sounds like a shameless plug but I gain nothing from FT for throwing my 2 cents in. If you like turbos and fast aggressive formats then I'm not so sure you would agree with me. Whatever, just trying to help out.

Hammer

I have to agree, I do like the FullTilt structure (compared to say PartyPoker which is just a joke imo) - you may also want to try out Paradise poker - the 10 player SNG's usually take 1-1.5 hrs and feels less like a mad rush - gives you some time to try new moves out without getting killed completely for one wrong move.
    Finally I like the UB for its turbo games - they are fast, but not stupidly fast - at least I think so.

Cheers !