prima network

do any of you play at the prima sites? i got an email from royal vegas poker to play there. what do you think of this site?

Comments

• I started off playing on RVP. I'd say its pretty average. They have lots of multi-table tournaments, which were fairly good, but their sit and go's are the shits. The blinds go up every 10 hands (at best, some were like every 2 hands) so they turn into all-in fests fairly quickly. If you're new to poker, it's a decent place to start. If you're just looking for a new site, go somewhere else.
  • I believe if you join up they will give you $10 US without you having to deposit at all, of course you have to play a number of hands before you can take the $10 out...but I think anything you win you can pull out but I may be wrong? Take the $10 they give you to get your feet wet and see if you can turn it into something. Also do a search on this forum, there are a lot of great posts regarding how to profit through bonus whoring. The 'Pimp Daddy' of all whoring lives across the street from me :)
  • I play on Trident poker, they will give you a $30 bonus for nothing on your first deposit. All their tourney's and sit and goes are all in fests. ON party about 1/2 the players are gone in one hour, on Prima it's 1/2 hour. I get stiffed so often on the cash games but it's all good so far. AA seems to do very NOT well. I"m a loser on them.
  • thanks guys. have downloaded the software and am just waiting for my free ten. i like the fact that i don't have to put in my own money to check it out.
  • This hand is typical of what happens on prima when you have a good hand. Sometimes after stuff like this I'm surprised I'm making money. Not complaining but I'm glad I'm going to be not playing poker for 2 weeks now.

*** Export for: AcidJoe Game: Texas Holdem Game number: 420621564 ***
    Date: 7/14/2005 12:08:09 PM
    Game: 420621564: Table: White Wulff
    Normal Table No Limit 0.20/0.40
    Rake: 0.30
    Seat: 1 Litex
    Seat: 2 SiLLEN81
    Seat: 3 AcidJoe
    Seat: 4 Marr (Dealer)
    Seat: 5 JJSilver
    Seat: 6 hens
    Seat: 7 jj3110
    Seat: 8 Zoccer
    Seat: 9 the_raf
    Seat: 10 rollyman

OpeningBetRound
    JJSilver : Posts small blind 0.10
    hens : Posts big blind 0.20
    jj3110 : Calls for 0.20
    Zoccer : Calls for 0.20
    the_raf : Folds
    rollyman : Folds
    Litex : Calls for 0.20
    SiLLEN81 : Folds
    AcidJoe : Raises for 1.00
    Marr : Folds
    JJSilver : Folds
    hens : Folds
    jj3110 : Calls for 0.80
    Zoccer : Calls for 0.80
    Litex : Calls for 0.80
    Flop AH, 10S, 6D
    jj3110 : Checks
    Zoccer : Bets 0.20
    Litex : Calls for 0.20
    AcidJoe : Raises for 5.20
    jj3110 : Folds
    Zoccer : Folds
    Litex : Raises for 10.00
    AcidJoe : Raises for 10.00
    Litex : Went all-in 8.00
    AcidJoe : Calls for 3.00
    Turn 7S

River QD

Showdown
    Litex [ AH, KS, QD, JH, 10S - Straight ]
    AcidJoe [ AH, AS, AC, QD, 10S - Three of a Kind ]

Result
    JJSilver Mucked Cards
    hens Mucked Cards
    jj3110 Mucked Cards
    Zoccer Mucked Cards
    the_raf Mucked Cards
    rollyman Mucked Cards
    Litex Showed Cards (Winning) 40.60
    SiLLEN81 Mucked Cards
    AcidJoe Showed Cards
    Marr Mucked Cards

Players Cards

Litex [ JH, KS ]

AcidJoe [ AS, AC ]
  • Well clearly on the flop, Litex was pot committed. He had already called for $.20. :bs: