Netteller Link?

I am interested in setting up a netteller account, but I am not sure how I go about doing this. I have googled it and found a site, but it looks kinda shady to me. Can anyone direct me to te correct website.

Thanks
Jay

Comments

• Jay845 wrote:
    I am interested in setting up a netteller account, but I am not sure how I go about doing this. I have googled it and found a site, but it looks kinda shady to me. Can anyone direct me to te correct website.

Thanks
    Jay

Neteller has only one 't'.

www.neteller.com

ScottyZ
  • Jay845, you may want to browse your favourite online poker site(s).  I believe you'll receive a bonus signing up for Neteller via certain online poker sites.
  • Thanks for the info guys. I figured the site I was on was a little suspect. I will check out any promos as well.

Thanks again

Jay
  • I agree the website does look bogus. Most of the features of the site are disabled until you call to activate your account. Unfortunately they don't explain that very well. After your account is activated, you can link your bank account to your Neteller account. To verify that link they deposit a small amount into your account. After you receive the money, log back in, verify your account by entering in the deposit amount and you are all set.
  • Their security for their site is pretty good ( I work in the industry,...well I did). They take a lot of precautions and they verify your account via a phone call.
  • Paradise was on of the sites where neteller (or paradise) was offering a bonus with your first withdrawal through neteller. $25 or something like that I think.