Talonchick to the Main Event!!

Just saw this on PokerStars ... looks like Edmonton's own (and occasional forum poster) Talonchick won a Double Shootout earlier this evening.

Congrats Adrienne!!   :D

The pokerforum.ca representation keeps growing!!

macbb

Comments

• macbb wrote:
    Just saw this on PokerStars ... looks like Edmonton's own (and occasional forum poster) Talonchick won a Double Shootout earlier this evening.

Congrats Adrienne!!   :D

The pokerforum.ca representation keeps growing!!

macbb

wtg Talonchick
  • Yes grats to another 30/60 limit Canadian player.  Hope you can give us a post when you're there.
  • literation wrote:
    Yes grats to another 30/60 limit Canadian player.  Hope you can give us a post when you're there.
    and pictures too

maybe you'll even run into the guy with the dress...ummmm kilt ;)
    'fear the beaver, baby! fear the beaver!' 
  • Ran into Adrienne on Sunday. She was flying HIGH after winning her seat on Saturday. She finished 2nd in the Sunday Yellowhead tourney ($1400) not a bad warm up! Good luck Talonchick!

Black99
  • Here ya go CO:

From...

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2005/07/stars-among-pokerstars_07.html

I'm more than happy to post pictures of the friendly folks in the room who ask. The lovely Adrienne "talonchick" Rowsome hit me up last night in advance of the tournament. After wandering for some time, I found her in the 170s. She raised an eyebrow, but didn't betray her gameface. She's still playing strong.

wsopd1talonchick.jpg
  • Hey everyone,

Thanks for the support, Brad Willis had told me that there was a thread that I was supposed to reply to. Unfortunately I left my computer at home and internet was $10 for 10 mins at the Rio!!! I wound up around 800th getting busted by the monster hand of 33 (SB tried to steal my BB)....I had AK and didn't improve....alas!

Quite the experience nonetheless, got home early this morning and am now sick as a dog...surprize surprize!

Take care,

Adrienne :D