for u pokertracker guys

here is the deal: player is up $1185 in few sessions, yet pokertracker says up $1225...?

from party poker... does party sometimes miss sendin hands?

thanks
hg

Comments

• I'm just guessing because I don't use pokertracker, does it not subtract the rake?
    Just a suggestion.
  • yeah it's not fool proof.. I've had sessions like that also where I'm up/down one amount and PT says another completely..

but it's still a great tool don't give up on it..
  • yeag for sure, i just started using it...it sucks that i cant get my pacific hands or UB hand sin there though :(, but i do know to play more cautiously in the small blind now because it said thats where ive lost the most money...it definately helps you fine tune your game....has anyone else looked at their positional stats?
  • Anton81 wrote:
    it sucks that i cant get my pacific hands or UB hand sin there though

Why not? They're both supported. You just need to get the add-on apps to have it done automatically.
  • harthgosh wrote:
    here is the deal:     player is up $1185 in few sessions, yet pokertracker says up $1225...?

from party poker...  does party sometimes miss sendin hands?

thanks
    hg

I have a similar problem with PT, but I play at Poker Stars. I use the auto-import feature, but it seems to miss a hand or two once in a while. When this happens, I just manually request my hand histories for the past 3 hours, or whatever, and manually import them. This always solves the prroblem. Hopefully this applies to PP, too.
  • Someone has to help me with PT, I'm so confused by how to set it up to track everything (and yes, I'm a IT guy, and I'm still baffled :S)
    if anyone has like 10-20 mins on MSN one day, please help me out (psi_killer@hotmail.com) !!
  • Psi wrote:
    Someone has to help me with PT, I'm so confused by how to set it up to track everything (and yes, I'm a IT guy, and I'm still baffled :S)
    if anyone has like 10-20 mins on MSN one day, please help me out (psi_killer@hotmail.com) !!

What site do you play on?
  • Psi wrote:
    Someone has to help me with PT, I'm so confused by how to set it up to track everything (and yes, I'm a IT guy, and I'm still baffled :S)

What site do you play on?
    Stars and UB mostly.
  • I know that they are both supported...but for both you need the handgrabber program that automatically keeps track of your hands while you play, but you cant get previous hands, i would have to start over again...luckily pacific just told me they send me my whole hand history in text format, so that will be okay..... does anyone know if the handgrabber programs are free?
  • i found the culprit.

if you dont wait to see the finish of your last hand at the table, that hand never saves. that explains it. all these last hand limps followed by folds on the flop followed by closing the table b4 the hand is over every time.

this is on party im talking about.

hg
  • I guess that might explain why I seem to have fewer hands played UTG in PT as well, since that's when I usually cashout. I guess I'm just lazy to not get that last hand in, although 90% of the time I'm likely folding in that position. Ironically in my last trip to Brantford I had told the pit I was leaving the very next hand (my UTG hand) since they were trying to merge tables. Lo and behold I'm dealt QQ UTG and got a surprising amount of action for an UTG raise given that I felt I had a pretty tight image. What's even more shocking is that it stood up... I guess everyone figured I was going to be "gamblin" on my last hand of the evening... :)
  • I've found you HAVE to sit out and watch one hand to ensure that all hands get recorded. I play prima so I have to manually import everything. Tho I understand now that they are going to go to hand history's on the HD like the other sites so that will allow me to play more seamlessly once PT supports that.