Pokerstore liquidation thread II

Will be adding/editing this post later today to add more.

All prices are in CDN dollars. With taxes included: Prices do not include shipping.

2003 WSOP seen here:

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/702-3266128-5195264 

$28 even. (have 14 copies in stock)

Oak finish poker tables (2 in stock)

$550 Canadian

http://www.pokershop.ca/store/customer/product.php?productid=16163&cat=250&page=1

Plastic Piatnik playing cards (bridge size) $8/deck   (about 20 decks in stock)

Howard Lederer instructional DVD (20 in stock) $19.00

Wilson's "Turbo Texas Hold 'em' V5.0 $85USD 1 copy includes shipping

Wilsons "tournament texas hold em" V4.0 $60USD (2 copies avail) includes shipping

domains:

pokerstore.ca domain $850CDN
pokerstore.net $500
pokershop.ca $400
poker-chips.ca $150
pokerchipscanada.com $50
pokerstorecanada.com $150

Complete website site and all domains $2500 CDN

Comments

• The link for the 2004 WSOP does not seem to be working.

Can you give the price in $US including shipping? Is transfer via pokerstars ok?

Thanks!
  • SOLD - World Series of Poker 2004 DVDs
  • hrrm..odd. The link for the wsop was just showing that amazon has it for $36+ taxes 'n shipping anyway.

USD including shipping (for paying via pokerstars) prices are:

WSOP $28USD

Poker table $575

Howard Lederer DVD: $19USD

Cards: $8USD

sent to Kanadian. Then send an email to nmcvicar@cnpl.ca advising your username that you sent from, your order and your shipping address.
  • one of the reasons i hadn't put these cards up here sooner was because I dreaded this question :)

I personally didn't like them because of their size but I've since grown to like them very much. They have the standard pattern on the back (same as kems) and this price is actually close to $2 less per deck then what i paid for them wholesale.
  • Sold- 2004 WSOP 1 copy

Can you PM  with your address I"ll pick it up tommorrow if that"s o.k.

Thanks,

Or now if your at home.
  • shopsy wrote:
    Sold- 2004 WSOP 1 copy

Can you PM with your address I"ll pick it up tommorrow if that"s o.k.

Thanks,

Or now if your at home.

whenever possible I try to avoid having folks come here to my home. I could meet you at a Tim Hortons on Victoria st.
  • 2 tables and all DVDs sold pending confirmation.
  • copy of WSOP reserved for

pkrface
    tpfelt
    shopsy
    ercules

all other copies spoken for.
  • sloth wrote:
    one of the reasons i hadn't put these cards up here sooner was because I dreaded this question :)

I tend to pick the questions that no one likes to answer sorry. I am in Guelph but will be in KW for a game on Sunday. Any chance of coming by and looking/purchasing a deck or 2 on Sunday??
  • these sets 500 las vegas chips with dealer puck, shipping and taxes included $210 CDN

product_image.php?imageid=59
  • big typo on my part. They were listed as 2004 WSOP when in fact it's 2003. It was released last year which is what was going on in my mind when i posted...thinking "last years"

2004 hasn't been released yet!

my apologies.
  • Do you have any more of your dice or suited chips left? If so, quantities and colours.
    Thanks
  • Do you have any more of your dice or suited chips left? If so, quantities and colours.
    Thanks

tons.

just waiting to get a full count on what exactly is in stock.will be posting it this weekend.