my chat got banned!!

im the kind of player that likes to chat when i play, not trash talk or anything, just chat. I was playing heads up with this guy and him and his buddy (observer) were chatting in french, i didnt really care, i could get the jist of most of what they were saying, they were warned repeatedly to chat in English only. I thought maybe they didnt understand, or didnt see the warnings. so i said "anglais seulement" and all 3 of us got our chat banned!! i never got one single warning or anything, i was just trying to help keep the rule enforced. Ridiculous, now i cant chat at all.

Comments

• Just curious, you don't want to name the site?
  • Email support and tell them what happened. They should fix it for you, they'll have the transcripts.
  • literation wrote:
    Just curious, you don't want to name the site?
    must be a prima site? maybe gamingclubpoker? ??
  • literation wrote:

how'd you know that?
  • zero wrote:
    Email support and tell them what happened. They should fix it for you, they'll have the transcripts.

Unless it's Pacific poker.  I tried to contact them about someone who was being very offensive.  Not just the standard trash talking, but racial slurs, etc.  They got back to me (after the usual, ridiculous delay for Pacific), and said that they would require a screenshot, as they don't log the text in the chat windows.
  • literation wrote:

how'd you know that?
    so was it? :D
  • literation wrote:

how'd you know that?
    so was it?  :D

yup.
  • literation wrote:

how'd you know that?
    so was it?  :D

yup.

they disabled mine too :D
    1 'f' bomb too many :D
    too many suckouts :rage:
  • My chat got banned on absolute because i was taklin shit to there pro, but I emailed support said sorry an got it back. Lessoned learned don't talk shit to pros