Deposit Options Instant from Canadian Bank account

Hey All.
I know noble poker accepts deposits from UseMyBank or certapay or anything like that... anyone know of any other sites that accept deposits instant from canadian bank accounts? I'd like the money to be taken right away from my account no wait time, etc... I wanna play NOW!
Neteller is not an option at this time.

Any help would be great

Comments

• Royal Vegas Poker, Gaming Club Poker both accept UseMyBank despoits (also MY preferred deposit method). TruePoker also does. PokerRoom also accepts instant deposits, using a different third party method.
  • Who is poker room's thru?
    Does it work the same? Same idea
  • RVP and Gaming Club are through the Prima Poker Network.
    TruePoker I think has propreitary software.
    PokerRoom is it's own too from what I see. (not UseMyBank, but similar process)
    All the UseMyBank poker rooms work the same.  Instant - no wait.
  • VISA card no good either? I find it the best for fees, and its as instant as it comes.
  • One of the main reason I like Pacific Poker is that they take cheques. And the money is instant, up and running within 5 minutes of registering.

Go ahead and flame Pacific now... :D
  • My brother had trouble with pacific over cheques. Apparently his mouse signature wasn't good enough like his signature that they bounced the cheque. I've never used the option so I dont know. I think the "use my bank" option is the best way given todays credit card fraud etc. Some of my cards CAN'T be used for on line gaming and I think soon all will follow.