Free Poker Money?

Was curious,

A friend of mine is looking to start out playing some small stakes hold'em and had heard of sites that actually give out free money, just that if you loose well, no harm no fowl, but if you want to cash out you then have to make a minium deposit...I know PartyPoker is having a promition right now where they are giving out $50 I believe for first time players, (one's that haven't made a deposit in the past).

Just wondering if anyone knows of other sites that are following suit?

P.

Comments

• instantbankroll :D $100 free
    no bull
  • Royal Vegas Poker...$10 for opening acct...not much, but lasts a while since they have both $1 & $2 MTTs.
  • AAAsWILD wrote:
    Royal Vegas Poker...$10 for opening acct...not much, but lasts a while since they have both $1 & $2 MTTs.
    is a prima site :D
  • how do i get the $50 from party poker?
  • instantbankroll.com will give you $100 to play PartyPoker, as ConfusedONE said earlier. Check it out. PM me if you have any questions.
  • Free money sites I have found include:
    Instantbankroll.com- $100 free on PartyPoker no deposit restriction must play 500 raked hands to make a withdrawal(there are other free money on partypoker sites)

Royalvegaspoker.com- $10 free. must make a deposit to make a withdrawal. There are also security procedures which can be a hassle(copy of utiltily bill etc.)
    You can also try the other prima sites I used sevensultans

Superiorpoker.com $5 free. Sorry i lost the link to get the bonus I think I just had to email them about it.

24hbacker.com 20 euros free I don't know the restrictions on withdrawals The site had run out of credits at one point don't know if they still offer the bonus. The site is for 24hpoker.com

Everestpoker.com $100 bonus dollars need to be unlocked. Verry slow to unlock the bonus but no deposit is needed. Play the cash freeroll sitngos to build a roll then get playing. No withdrawal restrictions

noblepoker.com $16 free You can try cardplayer.noblepoker.com if it is still running. They have run a few promotions with poker magazines for free starting bankrolls. Try also Bluff.noblepoker.com. I believe this site requires registering a CC.

There is what I have found out there although some of those may no longer work. Definitly try instantbankroll.com and royalvegas. Also do google searchs for stuff like free poker money or poker deposit bonus. You will find a lot of crap but that is how I found the 24hbacker.com site.

As these site go it is up to you if you trust using them. Superior was a nice site that offered a different selection of games(Pan 9, Chinese poker, Guts and Big 2 along with the usual suspects. Noble poker was very slow action on the ring games along the lines of 30 HPH. 24hpoker was easy to do with a different game called Soko. Four Card flush beats a four card straight beats a pair????

Once you get a bankroll you may want to get a neteller or similar account to transfer funds site to site to take advantage of deposit bonuses to make even more money.

Anyway hope that helps

Paul