Pre-registering for A WSOP event.

Hi guys from Team Canuck. Long live the Beaver.
I was wondering about pre-registration for an event and how to go about doing so? How do you send the money? Do they take a credit card? I know you guys mentioned it was an EXTREMEly smart idea to pre-register, so I would like to follow your advice.

Can anyone guide me through this?

Thanks for your time,

The Teach

Comments

• teach wrote:
    Hi guys from Team Canuck. Long live the Beaver.
    I was wondering about pre-registration for an event and how to go about doing so? How do you send the money? Do they take a credit card? I know you guys mentioned it was an EXTREMEly smart idea to pre-register, so I would like to follow your advice.

Here is the magic link sir

http://register.worldseriesofpoker.com/browse.aspx

Cheers,
    Pokerkid
  • Teach,

Just PM me with the event you want and tranfer the money to me on Pokerstars. I'll take care of everything. Ya. On second thought, don't even bother with the PM.

Good luck if you decide to go. You will be the most dangerous man at your table, if not the entire event!
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Good luck if you decide to go. You will be the most dangerous man at your table, if not the entire event!

Here here. Good luck ma man!
  • I wire transferred the money iaw the instructions at WorldSeriesofPoker.com.

When you click the form you will have to put in a fictional American address. Do this. Then, the forms will be auto-emailed to you. Print them. Change the address. Take it to your bank and wire the money.

The trick is entering the fake address to get the forms.
  • Thanks DAS.

I was just doing this when you posted. I am from Alabama.