poker clinic

I'm always impressed with all the great advice and knowledge provided by the moderators and the advanced players here. So much so, that it got me to thinking ......... would any of you be interested in running a one-day poker clinic? If so, what would be an acceptable fee??

Are there any forum members who would be interested in attending? i guess we'd need a group of about 7 or so to make it worthwhile.

Whaddaya think?

Comments

• I'm always impressed with all the great advice and knowledge provided by the moderators and the advanced players here. So much so, that it got me to thinking ......... would any of you be interested in running a one-day poker clinic? If so, what would be an acceptable fee??

Are there any forum members who would be interested in attending? i guess we'd need a group of about 7 or so to make it worthwhile.

Whaddaya think?

I have a poker clinic type event comming up on July 23rd. Details will be released soon.
  • Cool ........ I'll watch for it. Where do you think the venue will be?
  • Cool ........ I'll watch for it. Where do you think the venue will be?

The venue will be the downtown Marriott Eaton Centerhttp://marriott.com/property/propertypage/YYZEC
  • Any tourney with Magi is just like having a clinic.
  • is this like an AA (alcoholic anonymous) meeting? how to deal with tilt, etc. etc.....LOL!