Etched Glass "Big Slick" Business card holders available at Witch Doctor Poker!

Hello again forum....we just had some really cool glass etched (waterjet) poker business card holders/playing card holders made up and we are really excited how they turned out.  Check out the pic below.  The base is beveled glass and is 5" long x 2 3/4" wide and is 3/8" thick.  The cards themselves are actual playing card size and are 1/4" thick.  The picture doesn't do it justice!!!  A similar not as nice product is available on a US website for $54.99 US....ours are selling at an introductory price of $34.99 CDN + Tax.  Bring a bit of the game to the office...or give as a gift to any poker lover!!!  These haven't even made it on the website yet...posted here first.  The pics do not do it justice!!!  We also got some very cool etched glass "Witch Doctor" dealer buttons made up, that are posted on the website that we are selling as an intorductory price of $12+Tax.  The dealer pucks come in there own designed gift box too!!!  Check out the pucks at www.witchdoctorpoker.com

Thanks again for the support!!

Dave

Comments

• I went to check out the Dealer Buttons but can't find them.
    Where are they?

bcc55...OUT!
  • I thought the wife put them on already but I guess I was wrong...here is a pic