Collusion at Riverrock

Has anyone heard about people colluding there in ring games? I was playing 1/2 NL there the other day and this guy was telling me that a player at my table was kicked out a week earlier and banned for a few days but is now okay to play again. Him and his buddy were sitting beside each other and were alays whispering ...it did seem odd...when i asked him about what happened he declined to talk about it, it seemed that most people at the table already knew the story. I thought this was odd and have heard of other strange things at riverrock like marked cards etc...i didnt care on this occasion since the guys who were the supposed cheaters were happily donating their money into the pot.

Comments

• Whats the max buyin for 1/2 NL? $100?

There's no collusion.. Atleast not involving people that don't eat out of a can with the other hobos at the train station..
  • You may not think their is collusion. But some ppl are just plain blatant and think they can do it in the lower limit games. I've heard stories of it in 2/4 (raising each other an then passing the chips back @ the end of the hand after isolation).
  • max buy in for the 1/2 nl is 100$ and the min is $40