Poker Tracker

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded an eval version of poker tracker, but don't have a clue how to use it... Do I have to keep PT open when I play games? How do I view my statistics? How do people use it for their advantage?

Comments

• Do I have to keep PT open when I play games? How do I view my statistics?

Poker Tracker has extensive (and very useful I think) help files, which (I think) are included even in the free trial version. They also have their own forum, and a support email (which I've found is reasonably quickly answered), for any technical questions in case you can't find the answers in their help files. Also, you can mouseover most of the zillions of abbreviations (like VP$IP) to see the fully spelled out version.

Poker Tracker seemed very overwhelming to me at first. It does a lot of things, so don't get bogged down trying to learn everything at once. Experiment with it. Look at the help files. Don't worry if you come across number like XYZ = 12.34% and don't quite know what it means.
    How do people use it for their advantage?

As mentioned, Poker Tracker has its own forum for these kinds of discussions. Other places to look are the 2+2 forum (do a forum search for "poker tracker"), and a there are few PT comments already on this forum (do a forum search for "poker tracker").

ScottyZ
  • Also check out the series of articles on this page:

http://www.bet-the-pot.com/poker-articles-by-author-page57.html