Harrington's new book now available at Amazon.ca

FYI, Dan Harrington's new tournament book is now available at Amazon.ca

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/1880685353/

It lists as shipping in "3 to 5 weeks". I find Amazon.ca's shipping estimates to be erratic at best, so we'll see. :)

ScottyZ

Comments

• i pre ordered it...but hasn't been shipped yet
    surprised the price hasn't gone up yet  :D
  • FREE Super Saver Shipping on order over $39

Winning at Poker: Essential Hints & Tips- Dave Scharf Spiral-bound
    CDN$ 12.57
    - Quantity: 1

Harrington on Hold'em Expert Strategy for No limit Tournaments: Endplay, 2- Dan Harrington Paperback
    CDN$ 26.39
    - Quantity: 1

Subtotal: CDN$ 38.96 <
    This really ticks me off
  • Are you sure they actually have it in stock? It has been on amazon for at least a week now, but it doesn't seem like they actually have it.
  • I pre ordered mine about a week ago.

Looking forward to it.
  • Mine shipped yesterday, should be in my mailbox today. I ordered end of april though. Those who ordered mid May are still on b/o.
  • actyper wrote:
    Mine shipped yesterday, should be in my mailbox today.  I ordered end of april though.  Those who ordered mid May are still on b/o.
    why b/o? :mad:
  • got an email today and my order is shipped :D
  • Ordered mine yesterday - it does not say anything about being on BO. I will let you all know if it ships or not.
  • I ordered a copy of it on Tue, got it this morning :) So I think they caught up to the demand hehe.
  • I ordered it Monday...both Vol 1/2, said 6 weeks...and arrived today!!!!
  • got an email today and my order is shipped :D
    finally got it today...took too damn long :rage:
  • Ordered both Thursday night, they shipped yesterday night and arrived this morning.
    Now I have the long weekend in the sun to read 800 pages :D
  • I got both books last friday. Reading book one now. So thats what I am doing wronG!!!
  • so are the two volumes good for SNG's? or against weak(er) opposition?
  • stoneskn wrote:
    so are the two volumes good for SNG's? or against weak(er) opposition?
    Yes and Yes. I just finished Vol 2. Very good material but amazingly much of it is intuitive if you've played in lots of tourneys. I'm not quite there yet but starting to pick things up.

The book will definitely speed up the learning process. The hand examples are very good.

I ordered it from Amazon. It was shipped the next day and I got it the day after that. Awesome!