Question For All_Ace's...

Hey Devin,
Belated Congradulations on your nice showing at the WSOP!
Devin I've been a rail-bird a few times and have seen you playing the $30/60 on Stars, just curious if you could share with the forum what your bb/100 hands at that level?, I'm barely hacking out 1bb/hr at my level which isn't anywhere near the 30/60 level, just wondering what the big boys do :)

Keep up the Good work,

P

Comments

• Hi P-Hound,

Thanks for the congratulations.  I have no idea what my BB/hr rate is at the 30/60 game, unfortunately, or any other game for that matter.  I'm a lazy poker player in that regard, I guess.  My measuring stick is this: am I cashing out more than I'm depositing?  It's pretty easy to tell... a simple trip to the 'history' section of the cashier will answer that question for me, or if it doesn't go back far enough it's easy to email support for an entire summary.

That being said, I suspect that I make the most from SNG's and tournaments, and am a more or less break-even player in that particular cash game.  I've had 2K swings in both directions several times there.  My heart can't handle it.  ;)  In cash games overall I'm pretty sure I'm way up, thanks to the great 25/50 shorthanded game at www.PokerRoom.com about a year and a half ago.
  • all_aces wrote:
    In cash games overall I'm pretty sure I'm way up, thanks to the great 25/50 shorthanded game at www.PokerRoom.com about a year and a half ago.

SPAM :spam: Somebody ban this donkey ;)