Hassan on Pokerstars, all aces

Usually he is just a high limit SNG player. Occassionally I have seen him playing the $30/$60 limit ring games. However the past week or so he has not been playing the $30/$60 but rather than $100/$200 limit ring games. For the players out there that know him. Im talking all_aces and some others. Did he win a major tourney on Pokerstars that I am not aware of... just kinda weird that he is playing that limit now without a huge bankroll boost. I dunno, just trying to make sense of it all.

Comments

• I have no idea. I would think that all you'd need is 80K or so to take a crack at playing it full-time, and I'm sure he's made that and then some in the past few years.
  • all_aces wrote:
    I have no idea.  I would think that all you'd need is 80K or so to take a crack at playing it full-time, and I'm sure he's made that and then some in the past few years.

So, All_aces, are you planning starting playing that limit anytime soon :D
  • Nah... if I wasn't playing it two weeks ago, I see no reason why I should start now.  My theory: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."  ;)
  • I did not see him get a big cash recently. But have played him many times in the 30/60 cash game. maybe he had a score i didnt see. But he is profitable in the 30/60 so i would not doubt a progression to 100/200.