Dave something i forgot to ask...

Dave,

Thanks for your response to my yesterday question, this is something I also forgot to include and my apologies for picking your brain :D

I was reading on another forum that some people are playing $2/4 and multi-tabling between six and 8 tables and are saying that they are averaging 2bb/100 and sometimes higher...is this actually sustainable? their claming they are winning roughly $40.00 per hour MT $2/4, is this just a myth? or are their people that are able to sustain 2bb/100 at that level and make that kind of loot?, if so why don't people with bankroll's for 15/30 just stroll into $2/4 and make $10 more per 100 hands?

P.

Comments

• P-Hound wrote:
    if so why don't people with bankroll's for 15/30 just stroll into $2/4 and make $10 more per 100 hands?
    ummm
    multi-tabling between six and 8 tables
    TOO MUCH WORK
  • I was reading on another forum that some people are playing $2/4 and multi-tabling between six and 8 tables and are saying that they are averaging 2bb/100 and sometimes higher...is this actually sustainable? their claming they are winning roughly $40.00 per hour MT $2/4, is this just a myth? or are their people that are able to sustain 2bb/100 at that level and make that kind of loot?, if so why don't people with bankroll's for 15/30 just stroll into $2/4 and make $10 more per 100 hands?

2 bb/100 hands is about the same as one bb/hour in live play. Yes, this is achievable. Can it be sustained at low-limits? Probably.Right now at ParadisePoker the 2-4 game gets about 65 hands per hour. Playing 8 games would be 520 hands per hour (round that to 500). S0, that's about 10 BB or $40 and hour. Makes sense.

This is not, however, as easy at it seems. Try it and let us know how it works out.

Why don't bigger player so it? Well, applying the same thinking to $10-20 you can make $200 an hour.

And, to me at least, playing 8 $2-4 games would be mind numblingly boring. I couldn't do it. So, for me, the $40 and hour would not be worth it.